Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

US Cellulars belief plan

hobble

Aug 1, 2011, 3:01 PM
Anyone have a good site for reference on how it works and how they can get off of it?
IrishCarBomb

Aug 1, 2011, 3:22 PM
Once you are on it, you can't get off it... it is their new plans, period, and you can't switch back to your old plan. Might get an exception made by retention department type thing.
hobble

Aug 1, 2011, 3:26 PM
is because I want to convert those on the belief plan to verizon. I got a buddy that works at us cell down in cr and he told me that if you are done with a two year contract and you are put on it, technically you are no longer bound to a contract or ETF's. I heard the same story from another buddy that works at us cell in town here. I'm just looking for some solid info and maybe something I can print out and show to customers.
IrishCarBomb

Aug 1, 2011, 3:29 PM
Ah, in that case, it is just like any other contract or whatever they want to call it. No different than any other carrier, if they are out of contract, there are no ETFs.
hobble

Aug 1, 2011, 3:35 PM
I think I'm just going to call their customer service and request they email me the details.
IrishCarBomb

Aug 1, 2011, 3:43 PM
They are the exact same as anyone else... You sign up for a 2yr contract, when that is done no more ETFs. You never sign another contract after the initial 2yr agreement on a belief plan, but you pay a premium every single month over the old plans... and once every 11 months to 2 years, you qualify for a phone at 2yr pricing, but don't have to resign your contract.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.