Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Why is it a pain in the butt just to mark a phone for lost/stolen?

Required

Jun 3, 2011, 8:34 PM
I mean seriously, it used to be just two or three clicks, but now they changed it to universal which is a good idea, but it's a pain in the a$$ to put it on because of that stupid data error I have to figure out each time I do it, or disable each service seperately, and STILL get that data error.

Unless you guys know of an easier way of adding it?

Another one is the discount plan that adds 10+ socs that you have to add that dealer code to each one and change the dates to each one. 👿

/whine

In this thread: Various ways the programs at work piss you off.
olderthandirt

Jun 4, 2011, 6:04 PM
Never want things to work easily. Then there is no need for the person that made it easy. Must always tweak and mess stuff up in order to justify job
FaeLynne

Jun 4, 2011, 6:06 PM
You mean in order to justify paying us less than my other makes working at a non-profit organization?
herbz

Jun 4, 2011, 6:33 PM
add the universal then exclude the data in the universal then save then block the data and exclude it in the features
Perma.Noob

Jun 4, 2011, 6:45 PM
Add the universal, and before going out of the window where it confirms that you're adding it, exclude the duplicate features linked to the universal code, which is shown at the bottom.
olderthandirt

Jun 4, 2011, 7:16 PM
and a partridge in a pear tree
pickles

Jun 4, 2011, 10:03 PM
Cust: My phone lost!
Me: Okay, i'll be happy to help you with that....I'm in sales, let me get you to customer care and they'll take care of it for you!"
Cust: Okay, well i lost my phone and...
*transfer*

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.