Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Transfer today with Sprint

olderthandirt

May 9, 2011, 3:50 PM
So we are not allowed to transfer any calls without sup approval. Sprint seems to think that will fix the transfer rate per day. That way they can claim huge improvements at the shareholder meeting coming up and save their jobs.

It is a great day here at Sprint. You may be on the phone with us for awhile as all sups are having hourly meetings about transfers and therefore are not available to allow them to happen.
BMDroid

May 9, 2011, 3:54 PM
shaniqua wont transfer nobody yo
olderthandirt

May 9, 2011, 4:06 PM
me either today

not good for call volume
other depts are calling in and asking for remote assistance

Sprints head up ass
poperp98

May 9, 2011, 6:33 PM
+1

We need more floor support, damnit!
Arjuun

May 9, 2011, 7:45 PM
yah they want us to have a 12% transfure rate at sprint its going to be funny to watch them try
olderthandirt

May 9, 2011, 9:17 PM
They are so lame. But hey if we have to get every one approved then the call flow time goes down and they might get it. Our handle time is going through the roof and and now they are screaming about that to.

This is so fun. Just another day in paradise.
I thing my time is going to be short now.
Been around for a long time and seen this behavior before.
Usually ends up with no good thing happening.
olderthandirt

May 9, 2011, 9:13 PM
not going to happen. They could not even get my check right and they want us to work overtime to help them out.
mc tubbs

May 10, 2011, 5:10 PM
Are you sure the sup approve issue is from Sprint and not from ACS. Ive works for these guys for years and in tons of rolls on and off the phones. I'm pretty sure that much of this is from ACS policys to meet Sprint goals.
smazi

May 10, 2011, 6:07 PM
It's probably ACS (if those folks are at ACS). I know ACS has done some things to meet Sprint goals that Sprint has come down hard on them for in the past. As in, this is not the way to meet the goal, morons. The ACS center I worked at had some pretty idiotic management.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.