Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

No data

tmobile69

Apr 16, 2011, 1:20 PM
Why do people of certain races just not understand the concept of a smart phone requiring data?? Indians & Asians constantly come up and ask thre exactly identical questions.
1.) If I purchase a smart phone will it require a data package?
2.) Do you sell prepaid?
3.) How much will this phone cost without a contract?

I'm sick of it. I hear it all day & it's constantly the same ethnic groups and just the most predictable questions. You need data get it through your head, why would you buy an Android or Blackberry without data??? Nothing f--king works on it!!! Assh0les
DarkStar

Apr 17, 2011, 11:12 AM
Because data is expensive and I can just use wi-fi on the smartphone. There is wi-fi like everywhere.
olderthandirt

Apr 17, 2011, 2:43 PM
need to relax. Customers are customers. Letting them get under your skin means they own you
Daniel Dc5

Apr 18, 2011, 1:17 PM
Letting them hear it is when they own you, all agents and customer service reps are entitled to there opinion of there job. I do not like customers that do not understand the concept of the product even after telling them as simple as possible what it is and how it works. However, I treat them nice all the time no matter hot stupid they sound. After i leave the floor, I can vent to phone scoop and my co-workers of how stupid they are. Then take chats again and be happy, self control is all you need.
BMDroid

Apr 18, 2011, 8:43 PM
Indians are the cheapest people alive. Asians sometimes get data, they just like to feel they are saving money. Also the family doesn't really need data or expensive phones, however the asian business user most likely. But either way indians = impossible to sell to. You can make everything free and offer your first born and a vacation to hawaii it's still not enough.
tmobile69

Apr 20, 2011, 11:32 AM
Lol exactly my point....like you try reasoning and discounting and they still waste an hour of your life and buy nothing...I'm just annoyed that when an Indian comes up to my kiosk I automatically answer them before the question even comes out of their mouths
Kineticboy2001

Apr 21, 2011, 3:00 PM
HA! HA! HAaaaa... Racism!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.