Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

sooo

partyprinzez

Dec 4, 2010, 2:01 PM
i just had a customer that bought an i phone for a 6 yr old.....lol!
dj89

Dec 4, 2010, 4:03 PM
People these days...
PhonemanJ

Dec 4, 2010, 7:15 PM
They will be back in next week wondering what to do with the broken or lost Iphone
Dollgrin

Dec 5, 2010, 4:02 PM
Hey now, maybe they have a really well behaved 6 year old..... just sayin....
famoussasjohn

Dec 5, 2010, 5:17 PM
🙄 ya right.
Dollgrin

Dec 5, 2010, 8:31 PM
*le sigh* I know. But all of the educational games like Angry Birds are on that thing it's SOOOOOoooo worth it.
Amarantamin

Dec 5, 2010, 8:33 PM
has educational value?

😲
Joby Dick

Dec 5, 2010, 8:48 PM
It teaches lots of stuffs...like physics. Yeah, physics. Geometry, too. Plus, it gives a refresher on elementary colors. Y'know, all the good stuffs. Right?

Right?

Right?!!
Amarantamin

Dec 5, 2010, 8:51 PM
Tossing rocks at your little brother's domino tower.
Joby Dick

Dec 5, 2010, 11:08 PM
comradery, a sense of humor and advanced trigonometry. That is Totally Not equivalent to Angry Birds.
Dollgrin

Dec 5, 2010, 9:29 PM
Exactly. 😁
sistercell

Dec 6, 2010, 3:45 PM
I had a woman come in with her son 12 at most, making sure that the Android would be an ok phone for him. What!!?? 😲
smazi

Dec 6, 2010, 9:48 PM
I had a woman order an EVO for her 12 year old. I was so jealous. And then incredulous as she declined to insure it.
rainbow_metals

Dec 7, 2010, 1:38 PM
i had a lady that had given a phone to her 7yr old and was upset about the data charges on the bill. After the first bill that had about 35.00 in charges, she had called but said she didn't want to speak to care to add the block so then the next bill there was more charges and she expected me to reverse all of them. um.......no.
Da_Bonehead

Dec 8, 2010, 7:46 PM
Sounds like she is running up these data charges and blaming them on her 7yo daughter to try to get the charges reversed. and by not blocking the data that just confirms it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.