Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Contrary to popular belief

wizardofCroz

Nov 19, 2010, 1:48 PM
I work in a retail store, not a warehouse. Just because the people over the phone offered to send you a DSL modem filter, doesn't mean we carry them in the store.

We also do not carry: backs to phones, batteries to phones that are 8,000 years old, home phones, televisions, laptops without getting service attached, fly swatters, the Razr...etc
wdfichtel

Nov 19, 2010, 2:54 PM
Also, I cannot help you with your AT&T home phone service.

Why not?

I work for t-mobile tech support. Call the right number next time. (that was not a pleasant call)
ATTDRONEV2.5

Nov 19, 2010, 6:11 PM
but they transfered me you have to help me!

🤣
He who Lurks

Nov 19, 2010, 6:45 PM
I work in an AT&T Mobility call center and at one point this week we were getting a few calls transferd to us for Magic Jack
slolearner

Nov 26, 2010, 12:50 PM
You forgot:

Batteries for home phones
CAT5 cables
Screen protectors cut to fit my old Cingular phone
Manuals for cellphones
Power supplies for third party modems/routers

A recent one:

"No I don't carry that outdated, smelly/sticky bluetooth you're holding out to me like I'm going to touch it. We carry relevant models that aren't the size of a second cell phone on your ear."

and my favorite:

"No, we don't sell the little white stickers that go in the phone and on the battery."
Dollgrin

Nov 26, 2010, 1:45 PM
That's the same customer that you tell "Yeah, that pink means there's liquid damage", and they come back the same day and have them scrapped off and forgot that they dealt with you earlier in the day.
wizardofCroz

Nov 26, 2010, 3:12 PM
Just goes to show you that no matter where you live, you can't escape ignorance.
Joby Dick

Nov 27, 2010, 2:32 AM
+1
Harlequinn23

Nov 26, 2010, 5:04 PM
Damn.... I was hoping to get the tv-fly swatter-razr bundle offered 3 years ago.
wizardofCroz

Nov 27, 2010, 12:03 PM
That also includes half off the latest and greatest "touch tone" phone with all the "bells and whistles"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.