Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Bah towers

Pretty Keeley

Nov 5, 2010, 4:52 PM
Towers are down in my area. JUST my area, lucky me. They have evidently been down since last night. Ok, so towers temporarily aren't working. I can deal with that. Obviously no one else can. I understand cell phones are some people's only form of communication, but everyone knows TECHNOLOGY IS NOT PERFECT! I am very gracious to the customers who are very understanding. However, why do customers threaten to cancel and go somewhere else? Do they not think it could happen to another company as well?! Puh-lease. I am so ready to go home. Oh, and maybe eat. I've had maybe a total of 5 minutes to myself since I've gotten here this morning. Ugh.
JTRaven

Nov 5, 2010, 6:41 PM
☹️ I know the feeling it sucks way bad when it happens right now I am supposed to be on break but no I'm dealing with some snotty teenager because my coworker sold them the wrong phone, and have to explain why I can't do what she wants because she's not on the account 👿 👿 👿

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.