Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

If one more custamer...

moonchicken

Sep 23, 2010, 4:50 PM
hey phone scoop people just curious what is the last straw when it comes to customers?
sprintchickwv

Sep 23, 2010, 5:02 PM
getting the same customer three times in a row and them not taking 'no' for an answer.
moonchicken

Sep 23, 2010, 5:06 PM
i hate it when they need to trouble shoot but they called in on the phone that is messed up.
me12

Sep 23, 2010, 5:42 PM
Someone who will just yell yell and yell some more and not listen to my solution, and most the time when this happens my solutions is what they want to fix. But wont take the time to shut the puck up and listen.
Harlequinn23

Sep 23, 2010, 8:32 PM
When a they try to tell me the charges that were applied for liquid or physical damage to their device arent valid, when, per notes and images, clearly are.
Researcher

Sep 24, 2010, 12:34 PM
When they understand AND state that they understand why "what ever" happened. BUT they still will mindlessly escalate it!
freephones4all

Sep 24, 2010, 7:28 PM
Lost my last straw today....funny I thought I had a few more left. Nothing unusual really. Just screaming stupid white trash that wanted to cancel service with no ETF so she could get an Iphone. She also informed me that she knew that I knew that another company would buy her contract from us. Her 'lawyer' told her about that. Naturally, I continued to withold information about the secret buy out program. She had the directions titled, "How to Cancel a Cellphone Contract" in her hand. She actually read them to me. 😳 . Her rant went on for about 40 minutes. Then of course gets a survey. Guess how that went?
If I needed this crap I would work in an asylum. Wiping lunatic arses and dodging bedpans. Seems like I'm doing that now.
I'm bette...
(continues)
phyxlor

Sep 27, 2010, 10:10 AM
ive been doing the same thing, about twice a week I send about 2-5 resumes/applications out. only people with openings are only paying $10/hr or less, MUCH less... not much out there right now...

you cant let it get to you, learn how to laugh at it... or it will get you.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.