the reasons that Sundays suck..

hishkebibble

May 1, 2005, 11:18 AM
1-you are hung over from saturday

2- it is too damn bright in here

3-normally annoying people become more annoying

4-the playoffs are on

5-the idiots standing around yelling "WHAT TIME YOU OPEN???"
just because i'm here doesn't mean i opened yet, we don't just descend from the heavens and are magically ready for business!!
PhoneTwit

May 1, 2005, 8:49 PM
Can you say AA? It's in the phone book under Alcoholics. Of course, you could wait until a Probation Officer suggests it.
Spock

May 2, 2005, 6:40 AM
😲 OUCH!! Its people like YOU he's talking about!!
ButtaKnife

May 14, 2005, 11:07 AM
"Can you say AA? It's in the phone book under Alcoholics. Of course, you could wait until a Probation Officer suggests it."

Visit Wisconsin some time...you'll probably die from shock. (At least, that's the hope)
hishkebibble

May 2, 2005, 9:55 AM
twit,,,i;m not an alcoholic, i;m a drunk..alcoholics go to meetings...and Sundays suck in general@! 👿
drewsoccer17

May 8, 2005, 1:47 PM
1. The whole hungover thing.

2. Could be golfing.

3. The mall SUCKS on Sundays.

4. Missing my soccer games.

5. It's beautiful outside.

6. Was out way too late last night.

7. Cardinals are at home.

8. Stuck here for 7 hours with no lunch or bathroom breaks!

9. STUPID Customers

10. I work every one!!!
wndw1

May 8, 2005, 1:59 PM
But it's the lords day! Isn't that enough to make you happy? 🤣
lil_britney

May 8, 2005, 2:23 PM
🙄
wndw1

May 8, 2005, 2:23 PM
😁
Grantizzle

May 8, 2005, 3:40 PM
drewsoccer17 said:
1. The whole hungover thing.

3. The mall SUCKS on Sundays.

5. It's beautiful outside.

6. Was out way too late last night.

9. STUPID Customers

10. I work every one!!!
yeah. i didn't get home until 430.
pizpiz80

May 8, 2005, 4:08 PM
And when you get home you have nothing better to do then post here? 🤣
Grantizzle

May 8, 2005, 4:27 PM
i'm at work you retard. i have a life. i have a different forium i post on. 😁
pizpiz80

May 8, 2005, 4:48 PM
You have a life? 🤣 doubt it. 🙄
Grantizzle

May 8, 2005, 6:41 PM
pizpiz80 said:
You have a life? 🤣 doubt it. 🙄

dude, wtf is your deal? the only reasdon i have ever posted on phonescoop is so that my workday will go by faster. you need to go away.
lmpff

May 8, 2005, 2:44 PM
I think today might just be the worst day I have ever worked. Not only have I been here for three hours, and the only sign of life I have had was a customer call who bought his phone 25 days ago and now has a battery that won't charge and a blown out speaker. I told him about our 15 day return on defective phones policy and told him since it was past his 30 days, we can either make an ins. claim, send it in for repair or speak to upper management who will be here tommorrow ( I am just a lowly sales rep and cannot bypass policies like my boss can without getting in trouble). then his mom calls (yes, he is 24 and his mom had to call and complain for him) i told her the same thing i told him, even read our return policy word for word to her ...
(continues)
lmpff

May 8, 2005, 2:46 PM
lmpff said:
I think today might just be the worst day I have ever worked. Not only have I been here for three hours, and the only sign of life I have had was a customer call who bought his phone 25 days ago and now has a battery that won't charge and a blown out speaker. I told him about our 15 day return on defective phones policy and told him since it was past his 30 days, we can either make an ins. claim, send it in for repair or speak to upper management who will be here tommorrow ( I am just a lowly sales rep and cannot bypass policies like my boss can without getting in trouble). then his mom calls (yes, he is 24 and his mom had to call and complain for him) i told her the same thing i told him, even read our ret
(continues)
Grantizzle

May 8, 2005, 3:36 PM
lmpff said:
I think today might just be the worst day I have ever worked. Not only have I been here for three hours, and the only sign of life I have had was a customer call who bought his phone 25 days ago and now has a battery that won't charge and a blown out speaker. I told him about our 15 day return on defective phones policy and told him since it was past his 30 days, we can either make an ins. claim, send it in for repair or speak to upper management who will be here tommorrow ( I am just a lowly sales rep and cannot bypass policies like my boss can without getting in trouble). then his mom calls (yes, he is 24 and his mom had to call and complain for him) i told her the same thing i told him, even read our ret
(continues)
CoziKitti51

May 8, 2005, 5:17 PM
😲 Don't customers realize that we just can't do things like that for them. Don't worry, your next customer will be better than that one. 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.