Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Cust: I don't have a password.

wearethedisease

Aug 17, 2010, 3:50 PM
Me: Yes you do.

Cust: Well I've never had to use it before so tell me who put it on there.

Me: I don't know who put it on there. The bottom line is that I cannot access your account until I have the password.

Cust: WELL THEN YOU NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHO PUT IT ON THERE AND WHAT IT IS AND CALL ME BACK!

Me: Ma'am, if we could just get the password to accounts, we wouldn't be very secure, and we wouldn't need to ask you for the password because having one would be useless. It's there, and I can't go any further without it.

Cust: THEN GET ME YOUR SUPERVISOR SO THEY CAN TELL ME WHAT IT IS!

Me: My supervisor will not tell you anything different than what I'm telling you. Without a password, there is no access. You can always call c...
(continues)
slolearner

Aug 17, 2010, 4:00 PM
ROFL!

She probably also doesn't like the fact that you just made the day of like a hundred reps by posting it here!

All I've had today is a customer come in about a dead phone, but not bring the actual device in. Sigh.
wearethedisease

Aug 19, 2010, 11:51 AM
She thought I could magically come up with her password because she "pays hundreds, HUNDREDS, of dollars a month".

Somehow, those words are supposed to make her password appear on my screen so that I can provide her with it.

Very nice, albeit cliche, try. But FAIL.
Phadre_

Aug 19, 2010, 1:23 PM
We just tell them to go to a store with thier picture ID and get the password changed. 🙂 Then get yelled at because they actually have to get off thier butts and do something for themselves. 👿
wearethedisease

Aug 19, 2010, 1:57 PM
Lol she SCREAMED at me when I suggested that she call customer service. I think she'd have bludgeoned me through the phone had a suggested she actually leave her home to fix a problem caused by her negligence and irresponsibility.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.