Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Is

ruler_goddess

Aug 9, 2010, 5:34 PM
It really this effin hard to answer yes or no I dont need a ten page long story about how you just got your phone just effin yes or no. I mean come on people you guys drag this ish out. And then they get mad at us because it takes too long. Well if you would just listen and stfu and do what I say we would be done this ish alot faster.
RavenSkyhawk

Aug 9, 2010, 6:17 PM
the story of customer service. If only we had a stfu button on the phone. 🤣
ruler_goddess

Aug 9, 2010, 6:20 PM
I know I need a stfu button
RobbieJnn

Aug 9, 2010, 6:26 PM
im an in store rep and the same thing happens to us. What about casual coversation with a rep when you guys are processing w/e needs to be done during that silence? i usually keep it simple with yes/no ma'am/sir's to keep things simple so no one gets sidetracked or confused.
deepc

Aug 12, 2010, 4:02 PM
I just had an epiphany...I'm going to design. market and sell a "STFU" button.

It may not function great until I develop the technology but at least it will semi-relieve some of the built up tension by allowing people to push it 🙂
80dollarcarcharger

Aug 13, 2010, 12:07 PM
I hope so. I can't stand when a customer comes in for one thing and while i'm in the middle of it ask fr 5 different things and expect it all to be completed immediately. Things take time, stop bombarding me and let me work through all the steps with REALISTIC time restraints.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.