Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Almost a month

rlpinca

Jul 26, 2010, 8:25 AM
I escaped call center hell almost a month ago.

So far so good.

I haven't heard any phrases like "why do I have to pay the blah blah fee" or "the website says...".

Nobody has complained to me about anything. This is really nice.

My boss has done my job before so when he tells me something I know it's reliable. At stream a decent amount of the managers had never actually been on the phone with the AT&T account so any advice was half ass.

I don't spend all day in a box(doesn't even qualify as a cubicle) attached to a short chain(headset ๐Ÿ™‚) like a neglected dog.

I haven't heard anything about Iphones.

I no longer envy the guy in the cow suit in front of the fast food joint.

Nobody cares, but oh well. ๐Ÿ˜›
famoussasjohn

Jul 26, 2010, 8:32 AM
so what do you do? and how do I take your job? ๐Ÿ˜
Arjuun

Jul 26, 2010, 8:34 AM
if u wanted to get away from phones so badly why did u come to the ps website and post int he forums should you be advoidingit like the plauge
rlpinca

Jul 26, 2010, 8:38 AM
Call center is what I escaped. Not an interest in phones and technology in general.

Besides, I spent the vast majority of my time at work/hell on phone scoop.
Arjuun

Jul 26, 2010, 8:40 AM
yah same here just started posting thoe
but other then politics i dont mind the call centers
ecycled

Jul 26, 2010, 12:26 PM
rlpinca said:

I haven't heard anything about Iphones.

You've got to be kidding. I can't even drive down the street without seeing iphone app billboards, go into the grocery store and see a soccer mom carrying it when she has a perfectly good purse to put it in on her shoulder, or go to the movies to see that screen light up with some brat tween txting when the movie starts.

What'd you do move to another country or small island all by yourself? I'm sooooooo jealous!
rlpinca

Jul 26, 2010, 2:17 PM
None of my co workers or friends care about iphones.

I ignore commercials and ads.

Pretty simple.
Poking Pixie

Jul 26, 2010, 12:38 PM
Good for you, dude. At least one of us escaped. ๐Ÿ˜
rlpinca

Jul 26, 2010, 2:18 PM
I heard an commercial on the radio the other day about stream hiring for some kind of medicare campaign.

What's that about? I thought AT&T was pretty firmly against having other contracts in the building with them.
me12

Jul 26, 2010, 4:20 PM
its a new contract where warrenty is atm. they are locking down that side of the building and not allowing anyone from Mobility to move there, however the employies can get people to apply and those who work at this place will get a bonus for however long they are there..

kinda weird they won't allow current agents to move there. ๐Ÿคจ
Poking Pixie

Jul 26, 2010, 4:56 PM
They're moving Humana Health Care into the warranties side for 4 months or so for their open enrollment period. That side will be closed, require a special badge to get into, and all the warranties people will be relocated to the mobility side, *crammed in like sardines*.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.