Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Why do cust b**ch so much

sweetlucky

Jul 20, 2010, 11:19 AM
๐Ÿคจ so cust calls in mad she has a asl ok well she only been with us for 13 months good pay history called over to manual credit got her approved early no prom then she saids she cant reg for website tried to reg that for her got a error msgs tomany sub so called tech to put in a ticket than cust hung up called cust back she anwer then didnt say anything and hung up again called again left vsm i really hope i dont get a another stupid no survey for that, she was yelling at me about not being able to go the website and about the asl even though i got that approved for her 6 months early cust are retarded sometimes
kittie

Jul 20, 2010, 12:09 PM
sweetlucky said:
cust are retarded sometimes

What do you mean SOMETIMES?? They're retarded MOST OF THE TIME...
viper27

Jul 22, 2010, 8:35 AM
they are ALL OF THE TIME!!
DartStuticus

Jul 22, 2010, 5:24 PM
I've found a few excetpions that that rule though I was say at least 90%
DartStuticus

Jul 22, 2010, 5:25 PM
DartStuticus said:
I've found a few excetpions that that rule though I was say at least 90%

was = would

'fixed'

Jul 20, 2010, 12:25 PM
than a customer who b*tches a lot???

A person who complains and sounds completely retarded.... Did you even read what you wrote?

Messages like yours make my eyes bleed.... ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
sinister

Jul 20, 2010, 12:38 PM
130? bend over so i can stick my foot in your rear entry hole pls... ๐Ÿ˜

Jul 20, 2010, 12:43 PM
lol, no thank you sir...
Poking Pixie

Jul 20, 2010, 4:43 PM
sinister's a chick, dood. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
sweetlucky

Jul 20, 2010, 1:55 PM
dont read it then, I did write it in between calls ๐Ÿคฃ
ecycled

Jul 20, 2010, 12:58 PM
^ tough read, sheesh.

They complain because they are uninformed.... It is an attempt to cover up for not knowing what they are talking about, not willing to accept help, not accept information given or get the information needed.
wearethedisease

Jul 22, 2010, 2:04 PM
I think that is the absolute longest sentence I've ever read.

I'm still not completely sure it's over, though, since there's not puncuation at the end.
PrettyInPink817

Jul 23, 2010, 11:27 AM
Its kinda a bitching world its like customers b*tch and then we b*tch about the customers. its like a ripple affect.
Vosberg1

Jul 23, 2010, 1:23 PM
Sometimes i wonder if the customers IQ is less then the # of calls that you have taken. Goes to a thread that was started, "signs that you wish we had, that the Customer would read"
- If the customer has the IQ of less then 100, and or if they just are calling in to complain, or to want to cause a rep to be on edge, or is trying to get something for nothing, then please direct the customers calls to 1-800-I-Dont-CARE!!! (last part is the IVR routing the customer to the "i dont care" line, where, the ones that want to just argue, fight, mumble, or just have random mutterings goes) -
wearethedisease

Aug 19, 2010, 11:18 AM
One comma. No periods. No apostrophes.

One comma.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.