Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

You know a way to NOT get a credit?

This_Troper

Jul 6, 2010, 2:21 PM
"I can't afford these overages, because I have a Big SUV that I'm paying off that loves to guzzle gas!"
ShoopDaWoop

Jul 6, 2010, 2:51 PM
^That, and the oh so famous "I've been a customer since abe lincoln was president, and I deserve it"
rainbow_metals

Jul 6, 2010, 6:15 PM
or "its a billing error that my 67 year old mother used 34,000kb of data access"
or "its impossible that i went over my minutes" oh really? impossible? not gonna credit that.
Amarantamin

Jul 6, 2010, 6:20 PM
"Sir, I don't see that you're paying for our not-possible-to-go-over plan. GTFO."
iljaaf21

Jul 7, 2010, 1:12 PM
In my store almost all of our accessories are priced at $30. Now being the nice person I am, I usually give my customers $10 off. I had this one woman, who after taking 45 minutes to pick out the Samsung Strive which is $19.99 with no rebates, asks me how much the car charger is. When I tell her the price she has the nerve to actually ask me 'is it really $29.99? Because they usually give me discounts. Can you give me one too?' In a nose-so-high-up-in-the-air-you-can-see-her-bo ogers-tone. My response? 'No, they're actually 30.'

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.