Jun 28, 2010, 2:40 PM
in a row!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Vosberg1

Jun 28, 2010, 2:43 PM
Du gesprect Deutsch?
ACSer4Sprint

Jun 28, 2010, 2:48 PM
๐Ÿคฃ

I have no where to send that, then I would just end up dealing with someone who can't speak any english for over an hour, FUN!! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ™„
ecycled

Jun 28, 2010, 2:49 PM
lol

I think I can guess what yoru fourth will be like
Vosberg1

Jun 28, 2010, 2:49 PM
LOL, ich gesprect deutsch, alle ist gut....
ACSer4Sprint

Jun 28, 2010, 4:27 PM
๐Ÿคจ
Vosberg1

Jun 28, 2010, 4:30 PM
I speak German, so all is good....
Vosberg1

Jun 28, 2010, 3:03 PM
No, now i am on a chinesse Call.....
ACSer4Sprint

Jun 28, 2010, 4:27 PM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
alex24

Jun 28, 2010, 3:20 PM
Waaa! This isn't my favorite call!!

With sales, we try to prolong the call as much as we can. Our sales stats are based on the sales we've made divided by the calls we've received for the day. That's why an extremely short call like this is a no-no!! ๐Ÿ˜ข
moeincb

Jun 28, 2010, 3:36 PM
not to mention that if your transfer rate is over goal for the pay period your pay drops!!
ACSer4Sprint

Jun 28, 2010, 4:29 PM
Thank god that doesnt happen to me.. I am a non-production agent. I just have to take calls until the 30th then I get back off the phones. So I dont have to worry about ANY stats! ๐Ÿ˜
ACSer4Sprint

Jun 28, 2010, 4:28 PM
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sux to be you!
Vosberg1

Jun 28, 2010, 4:06 PM
Is the one that i win money!
deepc

Jun 28, 2010, 4:29 PM
I hate Spanish calls because they lower my sales figures immediately since I have no chance of a sale.

What gripes me is that we are such a stupid country that we actually set up a unique phone number for Spanish speakers to push(since they refuse to learn English) and then they still don't use it.

Please dial 1 for English
2 for Spanish
3 for Japanese
4 for Arabic
5 for Korean
6 for Redneck
7 for New York
8 for Ebonics
9 if you don't know what language you speak
$#&* - if you can only mumble words that vaguely resemble English
ACSer4Sprint

Jun 28, 2010, 4:30 PM
๐Ÿคฃ

I think I pee a little ๐Ÿคญ
Vosberg1

Jun 28, 2010, 4:45 PM
Please press 0 if you just are calling, unable to keep an semi understandable converation, and or refuse to use words other then chioce 4 letter words.... (this will route you call to our automated awnsering system that will flag your # so that you cnnot get service or support for this carrier again)
deepc

Jun 28, 2010, 5:08 PM
Unfortunately, most of the calls that meet those criteria and press 0 are sent to sales โ˜น๏ธ
Vosberg1

Jun 28, 2010, 5:12 PM
LOL, yeah, i understand that... Sometimes i think that there are people that don't need a cell phone...
kittie

Jun 29, 2010, 9:15 AM
Yeah! Why would they always route most calls to sales? Is it because the company we work for is too greedy that even though the customer's concern is to pay the bill, they are routed to sales first to see if we can persuade them to buy before paying their goddarn bill?

Sometimes I wonder why I get calls that are non-sales related, then when I check the account, the customer's line is eligible for an upgrade so we were thinking, 'ahhh, you punched your number in when the prompt asked you to, then the system pulls up your account info, sees that you qualify for an upgrade so voila! Lemme route this call to sales, let the sales rep waste your precious time, who knows you might end up buying a phone or two!'
๐Ÿ˜ก
wildscent

Jun 29, 2010, 9:25 AM
๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข yeah thats true
Poking Pixie

Jun 29, 2010, 12:43 PM
Never mind that you have a 300 dollar past due balance, I'm supposed to talk you into upgrading a phone that I then can't order for you because you still need to pay that past due balance....which is what you called for in the first place. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
ACSer4Sprint

Jun 28, 2010, 6:30 PM
Do they make an African que?!?!?!? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I wish they did cuz I cannot understand a word this guy is saying and he wont slow down..

The only thing I understand is when he is finished talking he says "Hello Ma'am?"
ACSer4Sprint

Jun 28, 2010, 6:31 PM
and he works hard for his money, its not cheap money! ๐Ÿ™„
ACSer4Sprint

Jun 28, 2010, 6:56 PM
I must have IDIOT MAGNET one my forhead ๐Ÿคฃ

I just spent 28 minutes trying to get this lady to understand that we do not handle her landline phone.. Come to find out, she has AT&T landline!!! ๐Ÿ™„ REALLY?!?!?!?
wyckdkitty

Jun 30, 2010, 2:44 PM
we all get those...
"Hablo Espanol??"

if you dont speak spanish your impulse answer is NO

I wasn't paying attention and the woman asked me

Hablo Ingles?

me ~ No, I don't speak spanish

her~ starts laughing & then proceeds to tell her friend that the dumb white ***** just said she doesnt speak english (in spanish)

UUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!! Like we dont get enough headaches, now people seriously have to mess with you on forced outbound calls?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.