Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Could this day get any worse?

Poking Pixie

Jun 21, 2010, 5:55 PM
First, I get pulled over by Rio Rancho's finest on my way to work this morning (I was not the one driving) and given a citation for 114.00 for improper restraints (I had my seatbelt tucked under my arm so it wouldn't hurt my neck). This made me late to work, so I got half an occurance for being 5 minutes late. Then I find out that none of us got commission on this paycheck and anyone who made less than 200.00 in commission (I missed the cutoff by 7.50) has to wait until next paycheck to get the commission. At which point it will probably all be taken in taxes because I will be in a higher tax bracket. And to top it all off, I've been here since 10 and only have 6 sales. 👿 👿 👿
wildscent

Jun 21, 2010, 5:57 PM
☹️ 😢 😢 😢
i've been taking calls for 7hrs now w/ 29calls and just 4 sales... wheeew... i think this is worst.. 😢
retrocool

Jun 21, 2010, 8:33 PM
Poking Pixie said:
First, I get pulled over by Rio Rancho's finest on my way to work this morning

I didn't know barbecue restaurants had their own police forces.
sprintchickwv

Jun 21, 2010, 8:34 PM
LMAO that's what I was thinking! Rio Rancho totally sounds like a terrible Mexican restaurant.
Poking Pixie

Jun 21, 2010, 9:25 PM
It's actually a terrible town in New Mexico. We all call it Rio Rathole. The cops there are total jerks. They spend all their time giving out tickets for EVERYTHING and leave all the real police work to the cops from Albuquerque (who they then fight with about jurisdiction). You never hear about RRPD making a big drug bust or anything, unless they were lucky enough to pull over someone by accident with like a ton of cocaine in their car.
rlpinca

Jun 22, 2010, 12:13 PM
Now that you mention it, it does sound like a crappy mexican place owned by asian people or something.
rlpinca

Jun 22, 2010, 12:15 PM
is just flat out awesome.

I'm just under the $200 as well(which is still good sales considering how the last several weeks have gone). I had yesterday off so it had plenty of time to soak in and today I'm just a super duper happy camper.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.