Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Letter

Downtime24

Jun 21, 2010, 1:36 PM
(Not really meaning to be rude)

Dear Customer,
If you really wish to compare your current service w/ all the other service providers saying that there better than us... then pay your etf, final bill, and port over to that carrier cause we not only want to hear that, we'er not going to give you free services and free phones/devices just cause you want to compare. As soon as you leave us and go to another company, your going to find the policy is very similar.

thank you very much
and have a good day

P.S.
AW(E$HYW()A$NYH@OAN$YHO(#*AN$%HY#N*OA *A#$(HYNAE#$%HYON

👿 👿 👿 👿
wildscent

Jun 21, 2010, 5:53 PM
i wish i can say that to my cust 😁 😁 😁 😁
rainbow_metals

Jun 22, 2010, 2:38 PM
had a guy earlier today that said if we wanted to keep his business we would have to give him two free Evos, uuuhhhh NO. we dont want your busniess if you think we are going to give you 1100.00 in equipment to your for free.
Downtime24

Jun 22, 2010, 2:46 PM
WWWHHHAAATTTTT!@!!!!! FK no!! im a sprint customer working for att, if i cnt even work sprint a deal w/ there att customers, thats a big hell no. tell him to get a metro pcs phone lol
rlpinca

Jun 22, 2010, 2:58 PM
That's awesome.

I'd be interested in knowing how much profit is actually made each month from a customer that's out of contract. That way there'd be an accurate way to tell the people how long it takes a company to recoup it's costs from a discounted phone.

I've heard it takes 6 months, but I'd like to see the math.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.