Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Why Is My Lost/Stolen Phone Not Working?

sprintchickwv

Jun 8, 2010, 4:39 PM
Cust: I reported my phone lost/stolen and now I can't make calls or check my voicemail!

Me: ๐Ÿคจ Soooo....you have the phone in your possession, ma'am?

Cust dropped call.
rlpinca

Jun 8, 2010, 5:14 PM
Reminds me of a cop friend telling me about being called to a house because a dude's room mate stole his pot.

Cops pulled him aside and asked really slowly "are you sure you want to file a report?"

Thinking before talking is a hard skill to master.
sinister

Jun 8, 2010, 7:00 PM
sigh...yeah i know, im still workin on that skill! don't rush me ๐Ÿคฃ
Owenu

Jun 9, 2010, 7:12 PM
๐Ÿคฃ stupid customers
Poking Pixie

Jun 9, 2010, 7:40 PM
Coupla years ago, my fiance is in a health class at our local university, and one of the guest speakers is a cop, there to demonstrate the police force's drug testing kit. He had just gotten done saying, "This kit is empty, but this is what it looks like," when a bimbo in the front row pulls a bag of pills out of her bra, and says "Can you test these?" ๐Ÿ˜ณ *Collective facepalm from entire class and police officer* So the officer takes the entire class into the bathroom and makes the chick flush the pills, then asks her if she has any more, not really prepared to search her, AND SHE PULLS OUT ANOTHER BAG! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Cop has to offer her protection from whoever will be pissed cause she had to flush his merchandise. ๐Ÿ™„ Fiance comes home and c...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.