Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

GRRRRRRRRR

crazybutlovable

May 18, 2010, 10:18 AM
I just got a call, First she entered her cell phone number wrong in the IVR...could not hear her due to her mumbling..had to ask her 3 times for her phone number...then I asked her what her issues was and the witch started screaming at me to talk to someone else because I wasnt listening to her...I CAN'T HEAR YOU.and plus she was at the wrong department so didnt have to really take the call....so I transfered her back to the que... ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
sinister

May 18, 2010, 10:38 AM
that's alright...you hear the lady complainin about the upgrade fees!!

chick has discovered that by threatenin to cancel that she can get anything that she wants!! gawd i can't STAND saves!!
sinister

May 18, 2010, 10:39 AM
you custies better not call me on the weekend threatenin to cancel, cause i WILL cancel you & there will be NO credits given!! ๐Ÿคจ
xxbriibriixx

May 18, 2010, 10:42 AM
lol! exactly! i love it when they call and theya re all like. if u dont give me my crewdit im gonna cancel all my lines (which are all under contract) and all i say is okay would you like me to cancel today? i have the ability to do so.. and they say ummm... let me think about it..! lol
friarrush

May 18, 2010, 10:46 AM
Yesterday I had someone after twenty minutes of complaining tell me that We need to make better multimedia phones.

I could not help saying "Im sorry sir but Verizon does not Manufacture phones."

click
crazybutlovable

May 18, 2010, 10:48 AM
omg my fave YOU make crappy phones...yes i have little phone elves in my closet at home that makes phones so i can give you. (evil laugh) my plan has come together... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
friarrush

May 18, 2010, 10:50 AM
๐Ÿ˜ˆ *insert diabolical laughter here*
crazybutlovable

May 18, 2010, 10:52 AM
trust me if i sold phones you wont not get it for free,,due to the fact i think your stupid your price is 800.00 thank you and have a nice day.lol ๐Ÿคฃ
friarrush

May 18, 2010, 10:57 AM
I agree. I wish that ilke any other business I had the right to refuse service.

"No ...Im sorry, you can not have a phone with us"
crazybutlovable

May 18, 2010, 11:07 AM
lol it would be nice
runnback33

May 18, 2010, 2:36 PM
sinister is my new hero ๐Ÿคฃ
Downtime24

May 18, 2010, 2:42 PM
strongly agree lol
xxbriibriixx

May 18, 2010, 10:39 AM
what a skank!!!! lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.