Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

why are old people

xxbriibriixx

May 18, 2010, 9:40 AM
so grouchy and mean! not all of them are like that but most! it makes me soo mad. i stop calling them ma'am and sir. its not like they deserve it with such a horrible attitude and a horrible way of treating people u dont even know! this ladies bill was messed up. she just wanted to know other rate plan and she was mean about it. ...what a wrinkly skank... 🤣
sinister

May 18, 2010, 9:41 AM
dernit brii...i told you i hadn't had any coffee yet!! why you gotta go & get all personal 🤣
xxbriibriixx

May 18, 2010, 9:44 AM
lol! haha 🤣 this lady sounded like a grouchy wrinkly old skank.. now if she called me saying "these are valid charges. we dont provide perfect service 100% of the time" then i'd know it was u.. lol
sinister

May 18, 2010, 10:03 AM
haha, you know it!! omg, i can't tell you how many times i've said that 😳
xxbriibriixx

May 18, 2010, 10:07 AM
i always said."i understand it was a aciident ma'am but they are valid and we cannot credit these charges."

"the bill wont log this usage unless it was actually used"

lol
viper27

May 19, 2010, 8:59 AM
I had an old lady come into my store yesterday with 2 phones. I asked her what I could do for her and she said "I want you to shove these phones up somebodys ass!!" I look her dead in the face and say Have a good day. (pointed to the door) Theres the door, you can go and if you can come back with a better attitude I will be more than happy to help you. She stormed out the door like a 6 year old child yelling about how I was a horrible human being and how she was going to sue who i work for... I did nothing but smile and tell her to have a good day... which pissed her off even more... 👿 🤣
xxbriibriixx

May 18, 2010, 9:42 AM
i meant this ladies bill WASN'T messed up my bad.. lol
Downtime24

May 18, 2010, 1:03 PM
lol@ wrinly skank 🤣
retrocool

May 19, 2010, 6:14 PM
They're angry that they were once young like you and hated on old people too. 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.