Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

I hate

ruler_goddess

May 10, 2010, 6:19 PM
When we have a que of calls then people complain about how long thay have to wait.

I want to say if your effing time is so effing importand why don't you effing call back when you have more the you mother effer? 🤣
rlpinca

May 11, 2010, 3:08 PM
There's always a sob story about how they've been transferred 6 times and have been on the phone for 4 hours.
justfinethanku

May 11, 2010, 5:52 PM
It's true, have you called the call centers? Almost all of the companies cut corners by not hiring enough people, and the hours are insane.

The only company I never seem to have this problem with is T-Mobile.

It's not your fault, it's the cell phone companies fault, but it does get the customer started out on the wrong foot.
rlpinca

May 12, 2010, 4:23 PM
Here they've hired too many people. We charge AT&T by the warm body in the seat instead of by the call. Plus there's probably all kinds of tax incentives and stuff for hiring new people here.

That's why I have been so active on here the last month or so, I have plenty of time to kill.
Amarantamin

May 12, 2010, 6:24 PM
I wish we would over-hire people! Sprint prefers that we are working every second of every day, and when lag time gets too high, they decide it's time to fire a few.
SprintCC

May 15, 2010, 10:23 AM
We have too many here, and they're doing everything they can to bring in more. But, we're required to have a specific staffing level. When we go over than they pull people off the phones and have us just sitting here.

It sounds good, but we get paid by the call. When we're just sitting they pay us, but at a rate far lower than we would be making if we were taking calls. It gets pretty old, even if it is nice to not be taking calls for a while.
qualityrocker

May 12, 2010, 6:55 AM
I hate it when customers call in and lie through their teeth about their bill. They knew their service got interrupted and that is why there is a $36 service restore fee on their bill. Effing come on! Mother effers need to get an effing clue!
This_Troper

May 12, 2010, 6:16 PM
I hate Mondays, but I LOOOOOOVE Lasagna!
rudedogtrev

May 15, 2010, 9:00 AM
"And btw Mr/Mrs Custie, I deal with retarded sesame street rejects like you all day every day and you think you have it bad? Let me get you to one of our reps that has down syndrome and maybe they will understand you...have a nice day!" CLICK!!!
sinister

May 15, 2010, 9:20 AM
hey!! stop makin fun of me rude 🤨
bobrings

May 15, 2010, 10:43 AM
too late

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.