Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Fellow Cell Phone people. Lend me thy ear.

Mossberg

Apr 26, 2010, 6:08 PM
I have worn many hats in my day. Since I started wearing a headset hat, I have seen a disgusting trend with my co-workers. Pooping and talking on their cell phones.

If you have to poop, don't talk on your phone. It's gross. It's tacky. You are spreading your poop bacteria all over your phone, so it doesn't matter that you washed your hands (when you touch your phone, your touching poop bacteria). Then you go out and about, shaking hands and giving high 5s and all. You are selfishly spreading your nasty poop bacteria.

When you have to poop, please don't use your phone.
NEPats726420

Apr 26, 2010, 6:13 PM
if i use the phone while on the toilet, same thing if i figure out someone i am talking to is using the toilet, just weird, there is always that bathroom echo
Poking Pixie

Apr 26, 2010, 8:42 PM
What I hate is when I'm trying to do my poopy business and someone comes in, sits in the stall right next to me, even though all the other ones are free, and starts having a loud conversation on the phone with their boyfriend/mother/third cousin twice removed that they only met yesterday. I'm always tempted to make really loud farting noises with my hands and yell something like "When did I eat a baby!" 😁
Poking Pixie

Apr 27, 2010, 4:54 PM
And today I'm in the bathroom taking a pee and the chick in one of the stalls is talking about how she's having period like cramps and she dropped this morning and stuff like that, by which I surmise that she is pregnant, and all kinds of personal things that I reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyyy don't want to hear while I'm peeing. 😲
bobrings

Apr 28, 2010, 8:53 PM
😲 😳 👀 OMG THAT IS SO GROSS,,,,,WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PPL, SERIOUSLY?
OldPhone

Apr 29, 2010, 7:36 AM
Wish i had the link, but, probably 6 or 7 years ago there was a Dilbert comic where they were on a conference call and discovered that someone was in the bathroom. The pointy haired boss then was showing with his administrative assistance and a ruler and he was saying something like "Now his the hang-up button and then throw the ruler away" It was really funny.
sistercell

Apr 29, 2010, 4:09 PM
i talk on the phone in the bathroom when I am at home and only to my bestfriend of 15+ years otherwise the call or bathroom break can wait

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.