Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

I hate you Verizon.

justfinethanku

Apr 24, 2010, 3:54 PM
I am standing here in my little tiny freaking 3rd party T-Mobile kiosk looking over at your stupid corporate stand surrounded with customers and you make me want to kill myself.

I've sold four freaking phones so far in as many hours, and I'm the only one here.

How many have you done? 10? 20?

I hate you.

I'm done now. Going to sell more phones. Hopefully I'll be porting some Verizon numbers in today... 😛
wompwomp

Apr 24, 2010, 4:26 PM
we hate you too..

kidding! 🙂
justfinethanku

Apr 24, 2010, 4:38 PM
you think thats funny? You're gonna die clown!*

Quote taken from Happy Gilmore, not meant to be taken seriously, this is NOT a death threat!
WernerCD

Apr 24, 2010, 4:39 PM
It's a casual notice of what's going to casually happen to you. 👀 👀 👀
WernerCD

Apr 24, 2010, 4:39 PM
we hate you T-Mobile.

I hated selling T-Mobile and I"m *SO* glad I sell Verizon now instead.

I wanna stab FlexPay in the eyeballs.

Still.

After not selling em for 6 months now.

That's how bad I hate T-Mobile
Poking Pixie

Apr 26, 2010, 4:19 PM
I personally hate the iPhone. We can't sell it over the phone in our call center....and everybody wants one. They don't listen to the IVR that says we can't sell it, or they do listen but they "just want to ask a question."
GRRRR!

And I just got a call from a guy who wants to buy an iPhone but wants to know if his corporate discount applies to the iPhone. How the f*** would I know? I neither sell the iPhone nor deal with any sort of corporate discount. Please go soak your head sir. đŸ‘ŋ đŸ‘ŋ đŸ‘ŋ
bobrings

Apr 26, 2010, 4:36 PM
the discount applys only to the 3g and the 3gs not the original. 😉
Poking Pixie

Apr 26, 2010, 4:48 PM
Can you even buy the original anymore?
bobrings

Apr 26, 2010, 5:01 PM
ummm on craigs list i think..not sure...but the discount does apply..they would have to check there corp discount to see what there agreement would be.
Downtime24

Apr 27, 2010, 11:31 AM
No way shape or form can any discount apply to the orig iphone, 3g and 3gs get the corp disc. The orig iphone has a -$10/mon data plan +200 msg, hence automatically getting a disc in it self. it sux, but cust are suppose to be informed of that when they purchase it ☚ī¸
Poking Pixie

Apr 27, 2010, 2:12 PM
Yes, but cust's don't listen to a word we say unless it's "I'm going to give you a million dollars tax free just for being such a good cust." 😁
Downtime24

Apr 27, 2010, 2:45 PM
Gah so true!! 😲
frankiewawa

Apr 27, 2010, 8:55 AM
porting verizon numbers into t-mobile? are you on pcp or something??

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.