Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

at&t

rigoni

Mar 16, 2010, 10:19 AM
So I applied for a job at at&t about a month ago for sales support I had an interview with the regional hiring manager and then also went and spoke with the store manager I have tried to call the hiring manager but got nothing back I don't know if I don't have the job or its just taking time for her to get back to me she also stated she had other applicants but I mean I spent the time to speak with the store manager for about 2 hours just looking for opions we currently are closing our center for sprint and I need a job
whatupitsdani

Mar 16, 2010, 10:25 AM
where do you live because we are looking for employees around thorndale, pa...

we had a couple of interviews, and one potential guy that we arent sure is going to take the job...

did you act professional on the interview? because virtually every applicant we had showed up for the interview in jeans and sneakers. one girl discussed how she got kicked outta high school (not good) and didnt make any eye contact. and one lady wore a belly-shirt and asked for $18 an hour (fat chance.) this dude we interviewed couldnt answer any of the questions, and kept cursing.
rigoni

Mar 16, 2010, 10:32 AM
I wore a button down dress shirt and dress pants and I talked about what I do know of att asked about there plans and there objectives with staying competitive about what phones also about android phones we also shadowed a sale of an iphone to show what it was like I discussed the fact that for 2 years I have been dealing with customer service issue explaining bills we just pretty much discussed the company and how it works we are in vestal NY which is close to the pa border great bend is like. 10 mins away
rigoni

Mar 16, 2010, 10:35 AM
Its just been lover 2 weeks and he stated the stores don't make the decisions on hiring
rigoni

Its just been over 2 weeks and he stated the stores don't make the decisions on hiring
whatupitsdani

aww, id say the border of new york is about 2 hours from here...we are west and north of philadelphia, about an hour or so.
dilligaff1

Mar 16, 2010, 2:56 PM
I'm from that area,West Chester, Pa but live in El Paso Tx. now. Was long time AT&T/at&t employee. Now w/Sprint. Last time I went onliner for at&t jobs they had alot back home, but alas I never heard back and I have eons w/ AT&T/at&t so I went to Sprint. Hireing big time out here

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.