Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

CUSTOMER SERVICE REP

cookedude55

Feb 24, 2010, 12:02 PM
Does any other rep get mad when a customer starts the conversation out with you people turned my phone off it kills me everytime because they are the ones who did not pay there bill on time and they get mad when they get disconnected and tell you they will go to another carrior like you care retention reps are the only ones who care about that all other reps dont care.☹️
wizardofCroz

Feb 24, 2010, 12:21 PM
😡 Who you callin "you people"???
rainbow_metals

Feb 24, 2010, 12:23 PM
i dont get mad i just laugh at them cause thats like saying your gonna change power companies because your services were shut off cause you didn't pay your bill, its not like we dont tell you that its gonna happen in the first place.
pizzas not for breakfast

Feb 24, 2010, 12:34 PM
cookedude55 said:
retention reps are the only ones who care about that all other reps dont care.☹️

Correction. Retention reps are the only ones that are PAID to care. i would say, 3% of reps in retention care about customers.

But i do agree. I personaly love those calls. i just wanna say it back to them and ask them how stupid that sounds.

"I didn't pay my bill and you shut my services off! How dare you, i'm going to go to another company because i know they'll keep my servises on for free!"

Thats you, thats what you sound like.
nursejenn132

Feb 24, 2010, 12:43 PM
lol! made my day!
and yea. :S generally we dont care, i guess around 45% of the time i actually feel bad for the customer looking to cancel. but most of the time im like "PLEASE JUST LEAVE WE DONT WANT YOU ANYWAYS" in my head.
qualityrocker

Feb 24, 2010, 2:32 PM
HAHA! I so wish we had playback so we could do that!
Sigma1570

Feb 24, 2010, 4:02 PM
carrior...
pizzas not for breakfast

Feb 24, 2010, 4:03 PM
punctuation.
Coil

Feb 25, 2010, 3:31 PM
😁
Researcher

Feb 26, 2010, 8:55 PM
Or when the dealer calls and says that we MUST credit his customer! If we do not he will leave to go to another company. I wanted to say hold the door for him and tell him he better pay his bill there or they will shut him off too.
jchambao

Feb 28, 2010, 4:29 PM
🤣
qualityrocker

Mar 3, 2010, 2:15 PM
But we didn't disconnect w/out sending them 15 notices first! And then of course they never got or they never check their e-mail, text messages, postal mail... 🤨

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.