Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 20 replies

My dumb customer of the day

BoredatSprint

Jan 13, 2010, 4:02 PM
Another call from California.

Me - So, we called you originally to check up on you...blah blah blah...Can I get your number?

Custy - Yeah and I was calling YOU cause I missed a call from this number, and I just like had to know who it was, you know? So basically I just need to know why this call took place, and what it was about, would you know anything about that? Because I was LIKE REALLY confused about it.

Me - Well...as I said before we were calling you ORIGINALLY because...blah blah blah...so can I get your number so we can cover the information?

Custy - Ya huh, k, bai!!! *click*

Me - *head desk*
pwoggius

Jan 13, 2010, 11:02 PM
Could have been worse, going 'Yeah, this isn't working, and I've never been able to do this before but I heard I was supposed to, and what rate plan am I on? What other rate plans do you have?' And just when you think it's over, he asks for credit. ๐Ÿ˜›
pizzas not for breakfast

Jan 14, 2010, 10:09 AM
I'm willing to bet my next paycheck that this customer was female. ๐Ÿคจ
BoredatSprint

Jan 14, 2010, 12:52 PM
Only because it was a she.

And to respond to earlier post, I hate Californians more than I hate the interrogative barrage of some customers.
Owenu

Jan 14, 2010, 2:58 PM
Why the hate towards Cali?
BoredatSprint

Jan 14, 2010, 3:35 PM
B*tches can't hang. Get with it. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
rey000

Jan 14, 2010, 3:38 PM
And you're from?
BoredatSprint

Jan 14, 2010, 3:46 PM
I was born in California, and I got the F*** out. I live in a desert somewhere nearby. ๐Ÿ˜
Owenu

Jan 14, 2010, 5:03 PM
your response really answered my question. ๐Ÿ™‚
foxymegs

Jan 14, 2010, 5:25 PM
i feel that. cust calls in to get a free phone for an upgrade just so happens they live in cali and gets pissed @ me cuz they still have to pay taxes on the SRP of $300. Its like HEY! its not my fault u chose to live there. if u got a problem take it up with arnold cuz there isnt SH*T that can b done about it. ๐Ÿ™„
dualitycomplex

Jan 14, 2010, 3:51 PM
my dumb customer of the day argued with me about my ablity to trouble shoot their Iphone in my verizon store since all phones are the same and we should be all about customer service and not brand loyalty. ๐Ÿคจ
BoredatSprint

Jan 14, 2010, 3:59 PM
You should have taken her iphone and beaten her to death with it.

Then lit her on fire.
pwoggius

Jan 14, 2010, 4:07 PM
I would have thrown it on the ground and inquired if she thought I was stupid. I would have then reiterated that I am an adult.
BoredatSprint

Jan 14, 2010, 4:17 PM
I wish there was a way to instantly infect people with terminal cancer. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I'd do it for daaaaaays. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
sweetcherrygurl

Jan 15, 2010, 7:21 PM
dualitycomplex said:
my dumb customer of the day argued with me about my ablity to trouble shoot their Iphone in my verizon store since all phones are the same and we should be all about customer service and not brand loyalty. ๐Ÿคจ

very simple solution for that.

customer: so you're not capable of troubleshooting my iphone? what's the matter, not smart enough?

me: you're not capable of telling the difference between the at&t logo on your bill and the verizon logo on my store?

idiot.
RavenSkyhawk

Jan 14, 2010, 4:35 PM
Still waiting on mine, Hope it's someone that argues with me over a change of ownership not being completed yet and requests a supervisor to call them back after hours ๐Ÿ˜ .
foxymegs

Jan 14, 2010, 5:33 PM
yeah i havent had mine yet either. i hope its another 1 of those that doesnt understand y they cant upgrade anytime they want when they have been a cust for 85yrs. "im sorry that u just upgraded ur phone 2mos ago and want a new 1 and r pissed @ sprint cuz we r charging u retail price when u still have 20mos till ur eligable for another ugrade when it is stated very clearly in ur contract. Guess it was ur bad for not listening when we explained it to u when u got ur last phone." ๐Ÿคฃ
juice007

Jan 15, 2010, 4:07 PM
So your from hug also...
justaguy_2007

Jan 15, 2010, 7:24 PM
My personal favorites (i work in a wireless insurance company)

Customer claim: her phone would not receive text messages so i qoute " I smashed it and threw it in the river"

Customer claim: "it was late at night one evening and i confused my dentures for my phone and grabbed the phone and shoved it in my mouth so i guess that caused the water damages"

Customer claim: " I spilled water on it and placed it in the oven on broil to dry it and it doesn't work anymore..."

Customer claim: "this phone is defective...all these bill collectors keep calling it after i told them to never call back again"

and oh so many more.....needless to say NONE of these claims where accepted. ๐Ÿ™‚
qtip812

Jan 21, 2010, 6:52 PM
i have one call in and tell me his problem. told him to power cycle his device. he did and disconnected the call. he was on the device ๐Ÿคฃ
topcityF.A.B.

Jan 21, 2010, 7:29 PM
for some reason thats a common problem

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.