Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Sprint Discounts

MisterSuperSzar

Dec 24, 2009, 2:09 PM
Does anybody know what the deal is for friends/family of IBM employees? I had a customer who visited a corporate Sprint store and they informed him that because he is a friend of an IBM employee, he is also eligible to receive the discount.
Does anybody know of this, and what are the qualifications?
RavenSkyhawk

Dec 24, 2009, 2:14 PM
Please allow me to step up and answer this on as it's one of the tasks my dept resolves. If the customer is a friend of the employee his is not eligibile for a discount. Now that said, that doesn't mean he can't get a discount. All he needs to do is call into customer care with the corp id code (which is usually *****_ZZZ, where the ***** is five letters. Once recieved my dept will verify customer is eligbile for discount (not on a price plan that doesn't allow it or credit evaluation score too low) and apply the discount. After that the customer will go through a verification process where the company sends us his HR record which includes SSN, and address which the company will verify against the account (usually just the SSN). If all check...
(continues)
SprintCC

Dec 24, 2009, 3:41 PM
Or simply put, the nice person in the store lied to make a commission. Friends and family don't get the discount, only employees do. Hope you don't get the CSAT on that call.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.