Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

from an insurance cs agent to all store reps.

jenardus

Dec 15, 2009, 2:16 PM
I realize that you receive a lot of people who have no idea about their their insurance coverage. I ask that when they come in to your stores that you simply refer them to whoever processes ins claims for your carrier. It really helps that you do not give them information that is out of date or totally incorrect. I understand that you would rather sell them a new phone, however we receive the flak when you tell them that the deductible for their phone is $20.00 when the lowest deductible on the plan is $35.00 and they have a phone that is on the high end of the deductible bracket. I make it a point not to tell customers what your policies are because I do not know and I always refer them to the carrier for carrier related procedures. I do no...
(continues)
dualitycomplex

Dec 17, 2009, 4:17 PM
totaly cool, I never talk to an insurance customer after I pull open the account to verify the fact that they have it, they get the most current pamphlet your company sends up with the 800 number circled and told to have a nice day so we can handle paying customers.
meeshxsmith

Dec 20, 2009, 6:33 PM
Thank you for your help!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.