Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

F bomb

meeshxsmith

Dec 13, 2009, 3:09 PM
Has this happened to you?

I was just trying to verify the acct and all the sudden the cx started Fbombing me and then hung up.
ACSer4Sprint

Dec 13, 2009, 3:29 PM
Hell ya.. I hate that sh!t.

Have you ever accidentally dropped the F bomb on a call to a cust?? 😕
meeshxsmith

Dec 13, 2009, 4:05 PM
I was just asking her security questions though.

No, never done it. I haven't used the F bomb in probably 6 years (I'm a mom). I use Fudge instead and sometimes Fudgenuckets if I'm really mad!
josue

Dec 13, 2009, 4:19 PM
so you use replacement words to register anger and frustration instead of the words that already exist because someone decided theyre inappropriate?

is the anger or frustration any less than what normal people have when they use **** **** ************* *********** ****licker ***** ******* *** ***** **** **** ********** ******* *****?
meeshxsmith

Dec 13, 2009, 4:38 PM
Actually thinking about it there is a very unique situation that I use the F bomb instead of the replacement word.

I don't want my son going around using cuss words. If he says Fudge nuggets it just sounds so cute!
josue

Dec 13, 2009, 5:13 PM
It's ok for kids. When adults scold their children for using explicit words they say theyre grown up words.

which is why when i see grown ups use replacement words i think theyre children. : )
meeshxsmith

Dec 13, 2009, 5:15 PM
Yeah but now it is habitual though. Where were you 5 years ago! 😈
josue

Dec 13, 2009, 5:17 PM
Auburn Washington
meeshxsmith

Dec 13, 2009, 5:20 PM
See I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy down here in Florida so I couldn't take advice from you!
SprintCC

Dec 14, 2009, 3:20 PM
How about me using replacement words simply because I don't like the other words? Is there something wrong with saying fudge when it is the word I prefer to use?
josue

Dec 16, 2009, 1:25 PM
why dont you like f*ck?

In my opinion if an "adult" said fudge or fiddlesticks or pollwannacracker they would need to either sit at the kids table or watch me walk away to go talk to other adults.
SprintCC

Dec 17, 2009, 4:00 PM
My opinion differs. In my opinion an adult should be able to control their language and not have to resort to juvenile swearing. Adults should have the vocabulary skills to express themselves in language that then doesn't have to be explained as "adult" to kids.
sabbathack

Dec 21, 2009, 5:21 PM
F' that! I waited 18 years to earn the right to use 'adult' words! I'm gettin my f'in moneys worth now! 🙂
SprintCC

Dec 21, 2009, 7:48 PM
You waited 18 years? I thought most people did their quality usage of adult words before they got that old!
ACSer4Sprint

Dec 17, 2009, 4:08 PM
I know someone that says Oh mylanta
quitamancha22

Dec 14, 2009, 11:20 AM
lol yes it happens, every day, to everybody in a call center... ok maybe not every day, but very often lol just dont take it personal... next call please!
meeshxsmith

Dec 14, 2009, 12:29 PM
I really didn't take it personal, but I never had it happen when the call was going good, she was giving me all her information, I was validating the acct. I asked her for the Make and Model of the phone and she said it kind of like that was the make and model. I said excuse me, and she hung up on me.
quitamancha22

Dec 14, 2009, 12:45 PM
lol thats just funny, did you call her back?
meeshxsmith

Dec 14, 2009, 1:02 PM
No, I was wondering if I should, she could of had terrets or something.
quitamancha22

Dec 14, 2009, 1:17 PM
🤣 yes, that would be funny... imagine terrrets, and that sindrome where you cant control the volume of your voice lol
dnbstyle29

Dec 16, 2009, 7:44 PM
Oh, BOB SAGET!!!!!
longsleeves

Dec 14, 2009, 12:07 PM
Everyday. They must be jealous of my animal magnetism.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.