Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

the customer customer service agent

dualitycomplex

Dec 4, 2009, 6:43 PM
Thank you for being such a good sport on the phone the previous agent gave me a migrain headache, had i not been 2 days without a cigarette i might have found humor in her transfering me to the infinite "please hold" loop you send people when they call in for help, but thank you for picking up that she devil's slack and helping me out.
mrpmpfan

Dec 5, 2009, 11:37 AM
To my understanding there is no infinite hold transfer number I can get customers to. Sometimes however departments do get backed up and 4-10 minutes in hold can feel like an enternity.
ecycled

Dec 5, 2009, 12:45 PM
Trust me its there.
mrpmpfan

Dec 5, 2009, 1:20 PM
Trust me, its not.
ecycled

Dec 5, 2009, 1:26 PM
mrpmpfan said:
Trust me, its not.

lol Yeah, not really.

My experience with wireless is usually a transfer, hold 3 minutes, then it hangs itself up. Weird. It has happened a few times.

But man if you call att landline customer service (it sucks, and you'll probably get transferred multiple times but thats besides the point). I've gotten the hold loop line before, hold time of 45 minutes, I was watching tv so I just put it on speaker to see if they would pick up, ever. I forgot about it and after a show I hung up and called back.
mrpmpfan

Dec 8, 2009, 6:29 AM
Sometimes as an agent I have had to hold for over an hour to get the customer to Technical Service Department.
SprintCC

Dec 5, 2009, 4:06 PM
I don't know about endless hold loops, but I do know Sprint's rebate department's IVR seems like an endless loop. Only way I know out of it is to say you already received your check- which of course is one thing people wouldn't call about.
mrpmpfan

Dec 8, 2009, 6:31 AM
Lol that might be some IVR systems are broken. The other possibility is transfering someone to a department transfer that no longer exsist. Here at AT&T though it lets them know that is was a bad transfer and hangs up.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.