Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

repeat D Bag cust

missylin66

Dec 4, 2009, 5:32 AM
So I had the pleasure of having the same D Bag cust twice this week... the first time I spent 8 mins trying to get his phone number. My bad!( douche was killing my AHT on the LAST day of the month...) I should have realized he had nothing better to do. Got him again tonight and it was the same M.O. He refuses to give his number unless I promise that I will be able to give him what he wants, cuz he is afraid I will "screw up" his account. He wants free data and text on 5 lines. He got all pissy the first time I talked to him cuz I was on the last 30 mins of a 13 hr shift and wasn't acting like I cared ( I didn't actually care..was worried about AHT lol)When I got him again tonight and I told him I was gonna get him a manager since he refused ...
(continues)
simmeon

Dec 4, 2009, 9:46 AM
Yes that is very bad. Never stopped me once though
Keith-IA

Dec 4, 2009, 10:23 AM
Only bad to act on the desire to harass 2/7 🤣
dualitycomplex

Dec 4, 2009, 1:08 PM
and really evil to sign that number up with telemarketers
love2transfercustomers

Dec 4, 2009, 1:28 PM
when customers refuse to give ptn, i end the call, or transfer to customer care.
mrpmpfan

Dec 5, 2009, 6:39 AM
Yes its bad to feel like that. If an 8 min call screwed up your AHT on the last day of the month you must have either a reallllly high AHT or you didn't take that many calls.

Two, you should never allow a stupid customer to get under your skin. You don't know them personally, so after they are off the call blow off some steam and move on.
missylin66

Dec 6, 2009, 5:16 AM
mrpmpfan said:
Yes its bad to feel like that. If an 8 min call screwed up your AHT on the last day of the month you must have either a reallllly high AHT or you didn't take that many calls.

Two, you should never allow a stupid customer to get under your skin. You don't know them personally, so after they are off the call blow off some steam and move on.

Yeah, I didn't meet AHT goal in Oct, and I was meeting at the end of Nov, but was working OT to make my calls...so any long calls were stressing me out on Nov 30th lol. I ended the month being 1 second over goal dammit. Maybe cuz of this D bag! ha
ecycled

Dec 5, 2009, 12:58 PM
"In wireless there should be no such thing as a repeat customer or a customer you know by name"

That is what one of my co-workers says, I agree with him.
jenardus

Dec 5, 2009, 2:08 PM
In a fantasy that may be true. It has been my experience that in this world, there are some people that will be repeat customers no matter how great the service is that you provide.
IBoss1977

Dec 5, 2009, 3:12 PM
Why dont you do what I do.... Go into his account and add all the features that you can without having a text message sent to his phone...
missylin66

Dec 6, 2009, 5:10 AM
IBoss1977 said:
Why dont you do what I do.... Go into his account and add all the features that you can without having a text message sent to his phone...

I would love to do that but he refused to give me his phone number!
dnbstyle29

Dec 9, 2009, 6:07 PM
IBoss1977 said:

[Fixed]

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.