Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Customers from California

Mossberg

Nov 30, 2009, 2:31 PM
They think they are so entitled. They cry and whine about everything. They sign contracts and don't think they need to uphold their part of the bargain. They say "I'm from California, I shouldn't have to wait 2 days to get my phone. Somebody should deliver it to me personally no matter if I'm at the address or not. Yes I agreed to a 2 year agreement, but I'm from Cali and we never do what we agree to do.". Then all I hear is "whaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaa!". Dr. Dre said California knows how to party. I know they sure can b**ch and moan better then the rest of the country.
MrGoofball

Nov 30, 2009, 2:56 PM
Wasn't that Tupac?
rainbow_metals

Nov 30, 2009, 2:59 PM
i really dont think that is defined to California, most people think they are entitled to say one thing and do another and they are owed the world in a basket but i know that californians are notorious for this. I also have the same issue with law enforcement trying to bully you into something because they are a cop and they need their phone yesterday. Well maybe you should have though ahead or had a spare phone in case yours broke.
love2transfercustomers

Nov 30, 2009, 3:46 PM
that's ALL of America.
ACSer4Sprint

Nov 30, 2009, 3:48 PM
thats the WHOLE world 😉
matonater

Dec 1, 2009, 2:42 PM
no its the entire galaxy
Coil

Nov 30, 2009, 4:42 PM
Mossberg said:
They say "I'm from California, I shouldn't have to wait 2 days to get my phone. Somebody should deliver it to me personally no matter if I'm at the address or not. .

Yeah both getting, and returning, or exchanging, through the mail are pain in the asses. That's how to discourage customers from dealing with you and making us $. 😎
BoredatSprint

Nov 30, 2009, 7:00 PM
This is not just the way America is. It really is just California. At first I thought I was alone, or experiencing a fluke. But it's the truth. People from California are the worst people to deal with on a customer service standpoint. Worse than the deep south.

I've been waiting for it to drop into the ocean for a while now.
clearwater_man

Nov 30, 2009, 8:17 PM
i love when people from cali call in to order a phone and there taxes are really high and they get all mad and think they dont have to pay anything. im like hey go talk to the govenator bro 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.