Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Holy rotating F copter!!!

aidan11

Oct 20, 2009, 11:56 AM
Today is one of those days when i just don't wanna be here. the sun is shinning, it's warm, and I'm wasting away in this cubicle for peanuts on the dollar. Sometimes I just wanna get in the car and drive until the gas runs out and tires falls off. somebody tell me it's going to be OK if I quit my job and leave. life is to short to waste away in a closet sized cubicle starring at 3 ugly walls.
hereticcavi

Oct 20, 2009, 12:00 PM
sounds like Office Space
ollywolf

Oct 20, 2009, 2:12 PM
Sure its ok to quit your job. Go ahead and leave and just drive till you run out of gas and your tires fall off and when you run out off money then what?
Keith-IA

Oct 20, 2009, 3:45 PM
ollywolf said:
... then what?

Won't be long, and being a ward of the state will be just another acceptable lifestyle choice.
ollywolf

Oct 20, 2009, 5:20 PM
Sad but true
ecycled

Oct 21, 2009, 3:42 PM
Keith-IA said:

Won't be long, and being a ward of the state will be just another acceptable lifestyle choice.

Kind of already is. Lots of ppl stuck in the system in and out of prison, psych ward or shelters.
Sk00byd00byd00

Oct 22, 2009, 2:01 AM
No worries if you work for Verizon they will be along with your box soon!
ZadenWillowfyre

Oct 23, 2009, 12:01 PM
Believe me I know the feeling...I want to go spend my pay check and enjoy the day!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.