Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

crazy old lady

FrankOMCGee

Sep 29, 2009, 4:19 PM
i have this return customer, shes old and not all there anymore. when she first came in she was asking me how people could be bugging her phone, just to fuel the fire i told her that anyone with a digital scanner can listen in on a cellular conversation. then she proceeded to ask my how to get a radio talk show on her phone, it was for one of those southern baptist "god will heal this person for $5000" talk shows, i told her that you couldn't do that with a razor. so she left now she returns asking me the number for 911 and if i could add it to her contacts list, i did. then she asks if there was a way to use the phone to scare off attackers, like some siren that i could attach to the phone.

she makes me laugh a little bit every time she ...
(continues)
meeshxsmith

Sep 29, 2009, 4:24 PM
This is why I've exchanged retail for now for a cubical home.
lookin4myfrenz

Sep 29, 2009, 5:04 PM
That old lady brightens your day everytime she comes in! At least she's good for a laugh. Be sweet. You'll be old one day too and all the cool guys will laugh at you! :lo 🤣 🤣 l:

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.