tmochicka24

Sep 28, 2009, 9:08 AM
stupid people everywhere...
"do u have any sales or anything ?? "

ME " well if I did I would tell you about it!"

I can't deal with it
ecycled

Sep 28, 2009, 12:20 PM
I take a breath. Since everyone says either that or what do I get for "free". Then I proceed to make something up. "Yes, you get 150 off retail with this phone" and point to a blackberry (whatever phone is best for me), or ask probing questions to figure out what fits. Ppl are so annoying but they don't know any better, thats why they bother us. We do know better.

Show some manners customers, give us a direction and work with what we have to offer you, jeez!
Coil

Sep 28, 2009, 12:32 PM
PROBLEM SOLVED GENIUS
wowwataday

Sep 28, 2009, 1:06 PM
with this economy? its something we need to deal with, no matter what job, ive worked in 4 different places and each have their own brand of stupidity and annoyance.
Coil

Sep 28, 2009, 2:10 PM
wowwataday said:
with this economy?

It's not the economy. It's the fact you are replacable so the state of the economy impacts your job availability. For more qualified individuals I do not believe it does.

its something we need to deal with, no matter what job, ive worked in 4 different places and each have their own brand of stupidity and annoyance.

No... there are jobs that don't annoy people. One of my bartender friends hates his existence and is now in college because of it. The other one is around 40 and not only loves his bartending job but plans on doing it till he dies.

Of course we are not getting at the crux of the crux of the issue. Cell phone employees mak...
(continues)
ATnT Cellular

Sep 28, 2009, 5:13 PM
tmochicka24 said:
stupid people everywhere...
"do u have any sales or anything ?? "

ME " well if I did I would tell you about it!"

I can't deal with it

My favorite:

"Welcome to AT&T, how can I help you?"

"Um, do you guys sell cell phones here?"

*head desk

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.