Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

first call of the day

wowwataday

Sep 26, 2009, 10:48 AM
17 mins long...yup today is gonna suck

cust states she never received her phone, so i check fedex notes and it states that she did and it was signed by the pah then she says she received a package with no phone inside just the acc. i check the notes and it says that the weight of the package is the same for when there is a phone and i told the cust she needs to talk to fedex and they will help her. cust got upset and wanted to talk to sup. SURE WHY NOT! called no one answered and i told her i can escalate the call through wits so i asked the cust for a contact number and THE CUST GIVES ME THE NUMBER OF THE PHONE SHE "HASNT" RECEIVED! WHAT THE ^&*%%^#^$&^*^&(^&!
Nikon

Sep 26, 2009, 11:08 AM
This is why you don't F$&* your cousin
ATnT Cellular

Sep 28, 2009, 5:18 PM
Nikon said:
This is why you don't F$&* your cousin

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

G-d bless America!
mist668

Sep 26, 2009, 4:02 PM
You say how can I call you back at that number if you never received the phone?
wowwataday

Sep 26, 2009, 4:24 PM
yeah but she would of made some bs so i didnt want to add another 5 mins to the call lol
BIG-RICH

Sep 28, 2009, 10:03 AM
๐Ÿ˜Ž Well it was a good day yesterday but at 8:30pm i get a call and and while in the call i ask her what happen to her phone the first thing she tells me is that she lost her phone and then a few hours later she found it..so here is when the funny part comes in.. ๐Ÿ™‚ then she tells me that the phone at the same day falls and gets run over by a car... ๐Ÿ˜• ..WTF..so i nicely say do you have the phone and she says yeah but I'm trying to fix it(ERRFF) ๐Ÿคจ ..so I'm a very curious person so i ask how..lol..so she says that she is trying to give it power by connecting it to the charger... ๐Ÿ‘€ ...yes i know its my JOB.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.