Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

DEALS! DEALS! DEALS!!

wizardofCroz

Sep 19, 2009, 9:48 AM
C: I've been a customer for about 3 years. I've put a lot of money into this company, i want to see what kind of deal you can get me.

M: allllright, what's your phone number?

C: blah blah blah

M: It shows you're on a prepaid account...what...kind of deal are you looking for?

C: I don't know, somethin. Or i'm going to cricket.

M: ๐Ÿคจ

C: ๐Ÿ˜• free phone?

M: hmm, nope.

C: ๐Ÿ˜• extra minutes?

M: yeah if you add them on

C: guess i'll go to cricket
Mexicubana_qmix

Sep 19, 2009, 10:01 AM
simple... 2 no's and there gone... I love the deductible calls.

c: my phone is broke
m: number
c:blabla
m๐Ÿ˜ฒn your claiming the blabla
c:yes
m:the deductible is $$$$$
c:Why so much
m:every cx has the same deductible
c:Nvr mind, I will buy a new phone
m: would you like to be transfered?
c: NO! bye(HANG UP DIAL)
simmeon

Sep 19, 2009, 11:19 AM
Reminds me finally got sick of hearing the whole " Ive been a customer for blah blah years. And your telling me that you wont give me a free phone since I just borke mine and dont have the insurance" He had a Mobil shirt on. Told him fine. Ill give him a free phone. And it just so happens I have been a Mobil customer for 12 years. So i will be in after my shift for my free gas since I dont have roadside assitance and i am almost out of gas.
simmeon

Sep 19, 2009, 11:25 AM
Best part is that he called and reprted me for being rude. Got a nice little write up that I gladly signed. Got off my shift and went to Mobil. Said I would like my free gasoline now. He said "get the f@*k out of here you prick. Love voice recording option on my phone. He no longer works for Mobil. And now has no money for phone service. Problem solved I think
Mexicubana_qmix

Sep 19, 2009, 1:47 PM
LMFDAO ๐Ÿคฃ
matonater

Sep 19, 2009, 4:46 PM
what is the D in that acronym
matonater

Sep 19, 2009, 4:46 PM
if that is true... you are my hero
ZadenWillowfyre

Sep 19, 2009, 11:24 AM
Bwahaha...I love prepaid customers who think they can just get free stuff when they don't sign a contract or anything!
Mexicubana_qmix

Sep 19, 2009, 1:47 PM
I am scared of commitment...
GraGG

Sep 19, 2009, 2:37 PM
WE JUST LOST A PREPAID CUSTOMER!! WHY DIDNT YOU BEND OVER BACKWARD FOR THEM?
ecycled

Sep 19, 2009, 5:46 PM
so then you would be out like $5 a year?

pre-paid ppl are not ppl, they are the little kids and grownups that have little kids credibitlity, usually they suck at life in general

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.