Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

allow me to share

ecycled

Sep 16, 2009, 2:30 PM
Customer walks in door.
Me: Hi wel -
Cust: I need to ask some questions. I'm not going to spend any money.
Me: Alright well I can answer your question.
Cust: I'm out of town and I don't have internet but I do have phone service and I can use internet on my phone, what can I do?
Me: You can do it but it costs money; tether but that costs money to buy a cable and plan costs more, laptop card but that costs money.
Cust: Well thats not what I was looking for. But it does answer my question. (leaves)

What the heck are you smoking!!! Free internet for nothing. You don't even have a laptop.

..and don't interrupt my greeting or I will kill you.
NaughtyGuy555

Sep 16, 2009, 3:02 PM
LOL. Should have at least beat him a little for interrupting but being nice at the end. 😈
ac4321

Sep 16, 2009, 7:56 PM
"on your phone, goto google, search for '(zip code here) + public library.'"
😈 😈
ecycled

Sep 17, 2009, 9:38 AM
thats not a bad idea but who knows what they wanted to use it for. Our city has a city-fi, I don't know if that is the same for the library, like free wi-fi byoc

I'm guessing here but I think they wanted to use it at the house or place they were staying. She didn't have a laptop and I just didn't understand how your going to get on the computer if you don't have a computer.
ZadenWillowfyre

Sep 17, 2009, 8:23 AM
"What! You mean I have to pay for *insert feature of your choice here*! That's not fair!"

Yea, we are just going to give you a bunch of free features.

Some customers!
tmochicka24

Sep 17, 2009, 12:24 PM
That's the worst when you can't finish!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.