Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

PWNED my DM then got PWNED right back...

getsome

Sep 15, 2009, 7:44 AM
so, we've done this training the other month and apparently we are supposed to remember verbatim the steps of so called process. I remember what to do but do not remember exactly how they word it...i mean i'm not in 3rd grade here.

Enter my District Manager. My DM arrives at the store with all the douchbaggary included. We all know that DMs are there just to piss you off and they really don't know what the hell goes on out on the floor because they never work it. I get stopped in the back and get asked to recite the steps verbatim (like im in the 3rd grade). I fumble of course. To which my DM states "You've known these were here for the last month and still have not memorized them??? of course do not care. I look at my DM and ask him wha...
(continues)
NaughtyGuy555

Sep 15, 2009, 7:54 AM
should not sign and dispute it. I HATE POWER TRIPS... 👿
getsome

Sep 15, 2009, 9:26 AM
its still in the back...on the table. waiting for me. i'll show them insubortination.
NaughtyGuy555

Sep 15, 2009, 9:58 AM
just saying. here most of our "superiors" get on the phone and have worse numbers than we do.
elMamBo

Sep 15, 2009, 9:57 AM
The DM knows he cannot do a better job than you do at the Floor...

Jealousy... "gotta love it"
ecycled

Sep 16, 2009, 12:56 PM
Pwn that MF!!!

getsome if you get fired over this let me know and i'll get you a job in the DFW area of TX.
jeffatt

Sep 16, 2009, 1:23 PM
Do you work for AT&T (or AT&T indirect)?

I do...and they're pushing the new "Retail Experience" (formerly known as the Retail Sales Process) like crazy. Our company, an indirect, is having everybody in all our stores come in for sales training on the revamped 6 step deal. Owner/operator is calling & dropping by to give "pop quizzes" on the 6 steps...verbatim.
ecycled

Sep 16, 2009, 2:06 PM
indirect, but we don't get quizzed on the new stupid 6 step. They showed it to us but don't really bother us as long as we answer the phone and greet with that stupid tv,internet,phone thing. effing wireline I do everything in my power to avoid it.

There are always problems and it takes forever. I'll sell a car charger and make more and it took 2 mins, instead of directTV taking 2 hours to find out they have bad credit and need to pay for the recievers.
GummentCheez

Sep 16, 2009, 3:54 PM
People like you who aren't afraid of standing up are the reason this country is great. I wish I could have been there to add hilarious sound effects to your comeback.
ac4321

Sep 16, 2009, 7:54 PM
I would ask, "why is it that I cannot expect out of my boss at least as much as he/she expects out of me?"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.