Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Chat reps....

ZadenWillowfyre

Sep 9, 2009, 9:05 AM
I'm in the mood to rant a bit. Any other chat reps out there?

What annoys you most?

I hate it when:
Customer's wait only 20 seconds before saying "HELLO!??!?!?!?"
Customers just end the chat once you given an answer before you can say anything else.
They end the chat abruptly without even saying thank you.
You spend over 2 hours with them and they don't have any way to pay but cash. HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO PAY ONLINE?!
Abbreviated and unintelligible typing.

There's more to be added but that's it for now lol. Add to this list everyone! What are your pet peeves?
ZadenWillowfyre

Sep 9, 2009, 9:13 AM
Let's not forget of course, the "Chat Hoppers" and "No Responcers"! They get annoying.
ZadenWillowfyre

Sep 9, 2009, 12:54 PM
lalala....
FrankOMCGee

Sep 9, 2009, 1:05 PM
dont think there are many chat reps. more call centers and instore sales reps.
ZadenWillowfyre

Sep 9, 2009, 1:16 PM
Ah could be. Never really paid that much attention haha.
Drunk

Sep 9, 2009, 3:55 PM
I am one of those that gets on the chat, asks stupid questions, then can't decide then just ends the chat. Or I say bad stuff. It's a pass time for me.
thecleaner62

Sep 9, 2009, 3:56 PM
lol, i was wondering when you were going to show up here today drunk
famoussasjohn

Sep 9, 2009, 8:53 PM
I am a Sprint Order Support Chat representative, not really working under Sprint but under a different company that Sprint has signed with to do this with.

It is very annoying when you are looking in to the status of their order, or account, and they can't wait 15 seconds or so and are like "HELLLLO!!! Why is this taking so long?!?!?" it makes me not want to fully help them.

it's even better when we have to transfer them to customer care or order support and they "don't have a phone and can't call" then you should have went to a Sprint store dumbass.

or the ones that only read the "overnight shipping" but completely skip the "2-5 business day processing" and complain that the site is lying. no dumbass, the order has to process to ...
(continues)
ZadenWillowfyre

Sep 10, 2009, 12:33 PM
Ugh yeah. I just LOVE when they say: "I have some questions and then I am going to set up in store."

THEN GO TO THE DAGUM STORE THEN!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.