show all 39 replies

Things that make me wanna roll my eyes

dnbstyle29

Sep 8, 2009, 1:06 PM
-When someone comes up and all they say is:
"Pay Beel?"

or
-"Free Blackberry no data".

-When you spend an hour with somebody and then they finally say "Ok, well let me think about it and I'll buy it online"
(Roll eyes and bang head)

When people can't control their kids... or control them a little too much, ya know?

.. more to come
ZadenWillowfyre

Sep 8, 2009, 1:51 PM
Ugh yeah...or when online, you spend two hours with them and they have no credit card to pay with. How do you expect to pay for this online!!! UGH!

Or everyone who asks for a free iPhone no data.

Those who whine about needing a cheap plan and then say they OMGNEED the iPhone.

*Sigh* Ah well...
ecycled

Sep 11, 2009, 7:16 PM
How about ppl that buy at walmart then come in wanting help. 🙄

Do you want help or do you want cheap? Ok then you got cheap. You win, this store is no longer in business so your only choice is walmart. Gotta love country.
Drunk

Sep 11, 2009, 7:25 PM
I take a hot iron and brand any kid that gets out of line. I watch, laugh and smile when the hot metal singes the hair of their arm, then bubbles the skin to a nice pink and red. I brand them with my own brand I made. I hate brat kids, I hate them a lot.

15 year old "mommy I want a new phone"

Ok kid, your mom wants you to have a new HTC touch windows mobile device. Here are the features

"Gurr, I hate you, I hate you too mommy I want the crappy phone everyone else has. I'm a brat and if I don't get what I want now I will scream!!!"

So I pull out the hot iron with the words "brat" out of the fire and place it on her forehead, I melt and burn a lot of her bangs and she cries. I say "Never ever come into my store again! I'll brand ...
(continues)
ecycled

Sep 11, 2009, 7:29 PM
*applause* I will be licensing that brand from you in the near future. Like right now, got some bratty brat kids that keep asking mommy for 120 bucks to buy a phone that is a dummy phone. BTW the moms and idiot, cannot verify anything. USELESS PPL.
ecycled

Sep 11, 2009, 7:40 PM
I'm just going to keep adding to this....

Ppl that won't let you get a word in edgewise.
ecycled

Sep 11, 2009, 7:51 PM
ppl that screw up there phone numbers. Just activated a SIM card for some idiots. They gave me a number, guy calls in 20 minutes later and wants to know why his phone stopped working. Moron gave me the wrong number.
xxbriibriixx

Sep 11, 2009, 8:08 PM
how about people that hear the first word that comes out of your mouth and snapps, becuase the KNOW what we are about to say! or wont let you get a single word into the conversation because they dont wanna here it. how am i supposed to help a customer that wont let me speak!? and something else that makes me soooo mad. i had a call today that lasted 3 minutes. and all this guy kept on doing is saying how busy he is and how he doesnt have time for this bull. and how he never had this problem with sprint. and the call was freakin 3 minutes! youndont have three minutes to spare? seriously....??? impatient people make me sooo mad. he spent half the time whining about crap that did not help his situation. i ignored him.. he was like a kid, wanted...
(continues)
Verde321

Sep 11, 2009, 9:44 PM
You shoulda said, "I'll cut you a deal for that one. 50 bucks but there is no refund or exchange."

Taken the money and handed them the dummy phone. Enjoy kid, maybe you won't be a brat next time.
IrishCarBomb

Sep 12, 2009, 9:27 AM
14 year old girls that get pissed mommy and daddy won't get them the Blackberry.

The best, are the parents that won't allow texting either, and I happily go in to the settings and erase the service center # from the phone while explaining that it can't text anymore, looking straight in the 14 year olds eyes as their soul dies a little bit.
looksthatkill

Sep 12, 2009, 9:35 AM
🤣 for sure. My 17 year old niece ran over her texting one time by 700 texts. Thought the world was ending when my sis took away her texting abilities.
getsome

Sep 12, 2009, 9:36 AM
I would probably die if i lost my texting abilities..i'm 25
IrishCarBomb

Sep 12, 2009, 9:44 AM
And you probably pay your own bill too... It just erks me these kids with this entitlement syndrome, and lack of proper communication skills because all they do is text.

I remember back in the day, back in our day that, you were lucky to have a cell phone, let alone text msg.
looksthatkill

Sep 12, 2009, 9:50 AM
I didn't get my first cell til I was 17, and even then I had a job and paid for it, sure it was prepaid but hey. It worked.
computerking

Sep 12, 2009, 9:54 AM
I was 16 and a MegaTalker, but I paid my bill and loved it.
IrishCarBomb

Sep 12, 2009, 9:55 AM
A megatalker? Where in Iowa are you?
computerking

Sep 12, 2009, 10:04 AM
Now that sounds like a trick questions :-P

near CR
IrishCarBomb

Sep 12, 2009, 10:06 AM
Really now? Interesting... Near CR as well... 👀

Who do you work for?
computerking

Sep 12, 2009, 10:08 AM
USCC Agent, and urself?
IrishCarBomb

Sep 12, 2009, 10:16 AM
You used to buy my product.
computerking

Sep 12, 2009, 10:17 AM
and now I'm officially lost..... old corp?
IrishCarBomb

Sep 12, 2009, 10:18 AM
Corp, and you said you used to get a certain pre-paid product that I currently sell.
computerking

Sep 12, 2009, 10:20 AM
haha ring around the rosie
IrishCarBomb

Sep 12, 2009, 10:21 AM
Yeah, I say some things on here I would rather my employer not know... Otherwise I would just say it more straight forward than that.
computerking

Sep 12, 2009, 10:23 AM
if you look waayyyy back in the USCC forum you may find a certain thread I got in trouble for, turns out I said a few things to what was a corp higher up :-( bad things happened so I know your feeling
computerking

Sep 12, 2009, 10:22 AM
I should at some point walk into certain said stores and say a certain code word to see if I can get a certain expected reaction
IrishCarBomb

Sep 12, 2009, 10:25 AM
Perhaps
getsome

Sep 12, 2009, 10:04 AM
ahhhh. my first phone was prepaid. Nokia 5190 with an orange face. worked my but off to get it.
computerking

Sep 12, 2009, 10:07 AM
I had a 5190 also but with the 3800mAh fatboy battery which I could sit on the phone easily for hours a day and still not have to charge for 1-2 weeks.
ecycled

Sep 12, 2009, 10:24 AM
3800!! I wish we had batteries like that. I'm amazed. You can still have kids right 🤣
computerking

Sep 12, 2009, 10:26 AM
hahaha yup, had one born right about the time I got this job. Now with a 8330 and a z6m attached to each side of my hip 24/7 I'm not so sure. 😢
Webb

Sep 13, 2009, 12:11 PM
I got my first cell phone at the age of 27... back in 2003. I still use it. 😎
llama

Sep 13, 2009, 12:31 PM
you're OLD!
Webb

Sep 13, 2009, 1:27 PM
It's one of these:

https://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=106 »

What can I say? It works. It has excellent battery life and call quality, it doesn't break, and I've never had a shift in network infrastructure force me to upgrade.
llama

Sep 13, 2009, 1:55 PM
Welcome to 2001...

You Canadians are soooo cutting edge.
Webb

Sep 13, 2009, 2:08 PM
It's nothing to do with being Canadian. Rest assured everywhere I go my fellow Canucks are brandishing their iPhones and Blackberries. It's because I am kind of the spartan sort, and hence not cutting edge for the sake of being cutting edge. I also tend to appreciate equipment that is reliable and durable over that which is merely flashy. My years in wireless may have also given me a distinct antipathy for the upgrade treadmill, and listening to an abundance of folks whine about how they NEEDED the latest and greatest served to turn me into the opposite sort.

So, I'll probably keep using this thing until it no longer works. Given the amount of punishment it's weathered so far, that could be a while.
llama

Sep 13, 2009, 2:57 PM
F'n Canadian Luddite!
IrishCarBomb

Sep 12, 2009, 9:47 AM
Yeah, it is very amusing... I love the pre-pay ones the best, since then on a weekly to monthly basis they have to resell their parents on the text messaging... Pure entertainment. I have at least one girl start crying every month because her dad says it isn't worth the extra dough, and she is used to her mom buying it for her.
looksthatkill

Sep 12, 2009, 9:49 AM
🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.