Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Co Workers

Tmo Slave

Sep 7, 2009, 2:23 PM
So we have this new guy working here and seriously every time he talks to a customer it makes me cringe. He just has no idea what hes talking about and he seriously will talk for like 20 mins with a customer about nothing. Gives out wrong info all the time and just over all bad.

Not to mention he gets bad survey scores which affects the rest of the stores commission checks. Everyone (including the managers) hates him yet there is really nothing we can fire him for. I just want him to be out of my store. 😡
island4prez

Sep 7, 2009, 3:03 PM
I feel the same way when I hear co workers talk to customers.. It mkaes me shake my head and think.. Wouldn't you study the phones and plans before you try and sell em so you dont sound like an Idiot! I always jump in and help them save the sale.
Tmo Slave

Sep 7, 2009, 3:44 PM
At this point I think we are all fed up and done with helping this guy. The rest of our store has been here for at least a while. One of our guys quit so we hired him. He doesn't really mesh well with our store. I think at this point we are waiting for him to screw up badly so he will get fired.
solodolo

Sep 7, 2009, 10:57 PM
I would help him as much as possible. I know its annoying but as long as he is around it is still affecting your pay
SprintIndie08

Sep 8, 2009, 3:44 PM
Right to work state?
FrankOMCGee

Sep 9, 2009, 1:50 PM
i hate right to work states.
Verde321

Sep 9, 2009, 11:27 PM
If his scores are bad enough, shouldn't that be enough reason for termination?
NEPats726420

Sep 10, 2009, 7:39 PM
dont you have some sort of probation period
Verde321

Sep 10, 2009, 8:43 PM
NEPats726420 said:
dont you have some sort of probation period

I know when a new person starts with our company there is a 30 day agreement that we sign that basically says "if the company is not satisfied with your employment in the first 30 days, we can fire you for no reason."

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.