Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Oh I HAVE TO PAY ?!?!?

albert23

Aug 15, 2009, 6:21 PM
Customer says "oh i have to pay " Well no mam ill go ahead and pay it for you .,., 🤣
Whitehores

Aug 15, 2009, 6:35 PM
some stores will put the price of the phone/activation on the bill.

dont act like a pompus jerk because not all places are the same.
albert23

Aug 15, 2009, 6:46 PM
meaning i have to pay to add extras or accs to my phone not activation or phone price smart guy
Verde321

Aug 15, 2009, 10:36 PM
My favorite is when people tell me that Att should pay them for using their services.

One of the few times I am speechless and not knowing how to respond.
Gadget Junky

Aug 16, 2009, 8:44 AM
Just let them know that ATT&T will provide their service, as soon as Obama pays for his. 🙄
captainplooky

Aug 16, 2009, 12:44 PM
Gadget Junky said:
Just let them know that ATT&T will provide their service, as soon as Obama pays for his. 🙄

A black man in charge must really grind your gears for you to constantly makes such statements.

Go go ignorant impotent rage.
mist668

Aug 16, 2009, 12:48 PM
Obama proved his rant. I voted for him to only prove my point. That when he's in charge his people will doom society.
mist668

Aug 16, 2009, 12:53 PM
Approval ratings show it. You don't need to quote my 3 other posts about him. People know, people know.
captainplooky

Aug 16, 2009, 1:00 PM
I quoted your other posts to show that you are nothing more than someone who hopes the President, and the country by proxy, fail.

Wouldn't that have been treason according to your ilk only a few years ago?
mist668

Aug 16, 2009, 1:06 PM
Not really... I would be treason to vote someone in who says their going to do one thing, and does the opposite.
WZ_agent

Aug 16, 2009, 2:38 PM
not to get into this, but "treason" isnt defined by disagreeing or, in extreme, hoping that a sitting president fails. treason would require actions such as waging open war against the USA or giving aid and comfort to enemies who are waging war. do i disagree with many of mr. obama's policies? yes. does that make me a traitor of the USA? no. if that was the case, the majority of american citizens who be quilty, under both mr bush and mr obama.
merrilyx4

Aug 17, 2009, 8:57 AM
WZ_agent said:if that was the case, the majority of american citizens who be quilty, under both mr bush and mr obama.

True, usually it's just senior citizens who be quilty.
freephones4all

Aug 17, 2009, 9:07 PM
Better than, "Are you saying that I have to pay my bill for you to cut the phones back on??"
tmochicka24

Aug 18, 2009, 9:14 AM
The activation fee yes, but most places when your starting a new line of service won't bill you your phone on your first bill.
tmochicka24

Aug 18, 2009, 9:12 AM
Or when customers call in wanted a $150 phone and they don't have a Credit card...its like "well how do you expect to pay for it?"...cust: "cant you just send it to me and I'll pay the UPS guy?"
OMG really?!?!??!?!? 😳

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.