Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

It should be illegal....

tmochicka24

Aug 15, 2009, 10:17 AM
to work on Saturdays....seriously!!!! There's much more better things we all could be doing right now...like sleeping...or enjoying the rainy weather... 😢 One little stupid customer could just kick my butt right out the door forever!
Nikon

Aug 15, 2009, 11:05 AM
😁 but then you wouldnt have all the fun were... oh who am I kidding i hate this place I want to blow the building up if i every got the chance
tmochicka24

Aug 15, 2009, 11:08 AM
Maybe one day it'll happen...hopefully no one I like is in the building when it happens...but if I get one more stupid rep from tmo or customer...going but open a can of worms!!!
Nikon

Aug 15, 2009, 11:12 AM
i figured id wait until night, i just want to take out the building not kill anyone. and dont snap then ill have to sit in the spanish section all by myself and ill have no one to talk to while i'm here all day
tmochicka24

Aug 15, 2009, 11:27 AM
but its fun to snap and quit! I've done that the last 3 times i've worked here! lol its beautiful...then you wake up the next day and think "SHYTE WHAT'D I JUST DO!?!?!"
Nikon

Aug 15, 2009, 11:29 AM
thats what i mean, just stick it out, eventually itll get better
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 15, 2009, 11:33 AM
You just lose all feelings and become a mindless drone. Which ever comes first. 😉
tmochicka24

Aug 15, 2009, 11:34 AM
i just hate stupid people... I just had this lady call for the behold, " i want that thing you know, that plugs into your phone you know, that plugs into your car" so naturally I was like " a car charger?" but that wasn't it...she wanted something she could listen to music to...so, headphones? nope...She wanted that wire that plugs into your stereo from your phone so you could listen to music in your car... lol stuuuuuuupid peeps
Nikon

Aug 15, 2009, 12:11 PM
i just had a guy that wanted something for free and i tried to warm transfer it to wts and some dumb bitch, the same dumb bitch i get every time i call told me thats not her job. WE WERE TOLD THATS WTS"S JOB. she told me i would have to do it.
tmochicka24

Aug 15, 2009, 12:13 PM
i love people!
rigoni

Aug 15, 2009, 12:25 PM
they seem to get stupider when the weekend rolls aroung i mean it sounds like a strech but i dont think they could get any worse untill i work the weekends, i wish the phones had a taser in them to shock them 😈
Nikon

Aug 15, 2009, 12:45 PM
just make sure you tell them to stick it between their legs so they cant have kids and spread the dumbshit gene on to another generation of tards

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.