Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Don't you just love it

BoredatSprint

Aug 12, 2009, 3:37 PM
When you're dead asleep at your desk, and your boss comes by to give you an update?

Just happened.

Woke up just as he turned to talk to me (lucky). It kind of sucked though because all he had to tell me was that there were no updates on this upcoming meeting. ๐Ÿคจ

And now my Red Bull is warm. Been a tough one today. ๐Ÿคฃ
kiki_kaluah

Aug 12, 2009, 3:55 PM
is gross.

I'm a monster kind of gal.

I've had that happen before, but when I used to work in Customer Service. The sound of the call coming in would wake me up.
BoredatSprint

Aug 12, 2009, 3:57 PM
It's my own personal alarm clock. Sucks to wake up to some random guy cursing about Sprint though.
zzyo90

Aug 12, 2009, 4:01 PM
redbull:named after taurine the active ingredient...taurine:named taurine because it is extracted from the bile of an oxes liver...god im bored
kiki_kaluah

Aug 12, 2009, 4:02 PM
you sound like the commercials for bing.com.

I've had more people ask where the bathroom is in the mall than actual customers.

Good day.
BoredatSprint

Aug 12, 2009, 4:05 PM
Only tell them if they activate service with five lines with blackberrys. The human bladder can last only so long.
kiki_kaluah

Aug 12, 2009, 4:09 PM
๐Ÿ˜ณ genious idea.

I'm going to start charging. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
BoredatSprint

Aug 12, 2009, 4:33 PM
Get that money honey. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
MrGoofball

Aug 12, 2009, 4:33 PM
The correct response to that is "Well I don't know sir I just use a clothes rack in Sears"
sckoisks17

Aug 12, 2009, 7:01 PM
Warm Redbull is worse. It literally tastes like urine.

Not that I know what urine tastes like, mind you.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.