Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Don't shoot the messenger, shoot the person that is running up you bill.....

love2transfercustomers

Aug 11, 2009, 2:33 PM
i work for a special dept for ________, where we send a msg to customers that are incurring additional charges, and give them the opportunity to lower the charges before their next bill comes out....you would think that customers would appriciate
love2transfercustomers

Aug 11, 2009, 2:38 PM
(continued)....this, but instead, they call me back, claiming that it is a scam, that it is not right, that we are purposely trying to get extra money....customers, would you please check your online accounts, and see how you went over you minutes...would you actually call the other person on the account, and ask them if they have been downnloading...will you check your childs phone, and see what they downnloaded, and who they have been texting......stop blowing up my ears, and start monitoring your, and you subscribers' usage.

thanks
tmochicka24

Aug 11, 2009, 2:59 PM
verizon does that for me, or did it for me when I was going over...it was awesome.
love2transfercustomers

Aug 11, 2009, 3:03 PM
why can't customers have your attitude? ๐Ÿ™‚
tmochicka24

Aug 11, 2009, 3:09 PM
Because not everyone is as cool as me ๐Ÿ˜Ž
shada123

Aug 11, 2009, 3:50 PM
because there children are perfect and listen to every thing they say and dont go online, buy games, use all there min, and 3,000 text messages....
BoredatSprint

Aug 11, 2009, 4:01 PM
I read somewhere you can buy kids like that in Russia. ๐Ÿคจ
shada123

Aug 11, 2009, 4:07 PM
lol ya i have friends from russia and thats what they think that they are better then everyone else
BoredatSprint

Aug 11, 2009, 4:48 PM
Yeah. When your country drinks three gallons of vodka a year per person, you're waaaaaaay better than everybody.

Gawd. I wonder what it's like being a care rep in Russia.
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 9:00 AM
they don't need care reps in russia. phones work all the time, and everyone pays their bill. cars run on laughter, and high fives are their currency.
ACSer4Sprint

Aug 11, 2009, 6:11 PM
๐Ÿ˜ฒ biotches didnt do that sh** for me!!!
Lanae

Aug 11, 2009, 7:02 PM
At&t Did that for me too....but weird thing was...that was back in the day when I worked for them. So I know that the package was on there...cause...I added it myself... ๐Ÿ™„

I was still grateful for the call though. ๐Ÿ˜
Butthead007

Aug 11, 2009, 10:15 PM
You were allowed to modify your own account through your company? Well, either that was what got you fired (I don't know why you do not work for them any more, but that is a serious ethics issue) or the company just does not care which is a serious issue in its own right.
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 9:01 AM
eth.. eth.. ethics? what is word?
Lanae

Aug 12, 2009, 7:01 PM
I personally did not add the feature...my co-worker did, I was looking right at the screen, so I know it was added correctly And I left under good terms. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Better Mr. Ethics?
tmochicka24

Aug 12, 2009, 8:44 AM
Because your not cool ๐Ÿคฃ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.