Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 31 replies

Shop Talk

Whitehores

Aug 6, 2009, 1:15 PM
Discussion of non-issues relating to working in the wireless industry such as b*tching about customers, stuff that happens to everyone, and acting like youre better than the people you are supposed to serve. Including retail, Agent channels, insurance companies, telesales, selling your old phone on ebay, and customer service or any other thing you can use to complain about.
MrGoofball

Aug 6, 2009, 2:10 PM
Don't like the content? THEN DON'T STICK YOUR NOSE IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whitehores

Aug 6, 2009, 2:13 PM
no no really, i want to hear more about why prepaid phone service is only for pimps and drug dealers and the only decent phone users subscribe to a contract plan.

Superiority complexes rule.
Drunk

Aug 6, 2009, 2:46 PM
One time I saw a man with a big gun and he had pre-paid so I want it too.
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 9:53 AM
drunk, you are one of the few reasons i visit this sight.
bob bless you 😳
Drunk

Aug 12, 2009, 10:10 AM
You are a fan, bob blesses you with a drunk point and a tootie fruity
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 10:14 AM
to you i pledge my undying loyalty. i will use this tootie fruity to smite thine enemies
Drunk

Aug 12, 2009, 10:17 AM
You might want to not touch that tootie fruity... I know where it's been. But thank you for the support
BoredatSprint

Aug 12, 2009, 10:19 AM
Heheheheh 😛
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 10:27 AM
this tootie fruity smells like gerbil 😳
Drunk

Aug 12, 2009, 10:28 AM
Where is robtheman? I haven't seen him for years.
Polterchrist

Aug 6, 2009, 6:01 PM
why are you here? i'm honestly asking, i'm sure you've been thinking about posting this for a while. Till today you just snapped and said "yeah, i'll put them dirty salesmen/women in their place!"
Sorry to break it to you, but we don't care what you think. saying that, are you going to buy a phone or not.
Cellinovation

Aug 7, 2009, 10:12 AM
LOL! 😁
Whitehores

Aug 7, 2009, 11:13 AM
I am a sales person. I've posted something like this numerous times.

The constant bitching an whining drives me crazy. How about you suck it up and grow a pair. people who have a superiority complex need to grow the hell up, Not like it takes a 5th grade education to cell a sell phone

Insulting me because you think i was unhappy with a salesperson.
WZ_agent

Aug 7, 2009, 12:15 PM
"cell a sell phone"?

Personal attacks aside, this is one of the few places like-minded salespeople can come and vent. If you see a post complaining about customers, don't read it. I tend to stay out of the lounge because of some of the more rediculous things discussed there. It doesn't mean I tell those posters they can't post. Shop talk seems to be exactly where the types of posts you would like to be discouraged belong. This is a big site on a bigger internet. There's room for all opinions.
prizbilla_babykilla

Aug 7, 2009, 1:04 PM
I agree with WZagent. It's kinda funny to me that someone would come into a forum and act like they don't want to be in it, like you're somehow trapped inside PhoneScoop's shop talk forum and you cant get out. I've only been on here for 4 or 5 months or so, I am phone sales associate, and I love the forums because it's a big group of people who deal with the same stuff everyday, like me, across the nation. You're not stuck here and the internet is bigger than you know apparently. I suggest you do a little exploring and look else where for your phone-forum needs if you don't like the subject matter here. We're all a little immature, but only because it's fun.
WZ_agent

Aug 7, 2009, 1:28 PM
I always enjoy when people agree with me. I believe Whitehores (not "horse", which I just noticed) and posters like him/her are much like a mime: they act like they're trapped in a place they dont want to be, but the box is fake and they secretly like the attention.
Whitehores

Aug 7, 2009, 3:30 PM
actually its the shop talk kids who are starved for the attention. You can have problems with customers but you dont need to act like a total tool behind their backs for the attention. Its kind of a bitch move. Ive posted on these forums for years and shoptalk has always been the same. I'm not expecting you or telling you to change. but about once a year i tell you all that youre just whiners.

its fun. but i dont yearn your attention, i get plenty in the lounge
BoredatSprint

Aug 7, 2009, 3:33 PM
Well. I'll say this.

I'd rather be a whiner any day, than a self righteous jack@$$.

Thanks for your input though!
Whitehores

Aug 7, 2009, 3:36 PM
i think you need jesus
BoredatSprint

Aug 7, 2009, 3:37 PM
To fix my car.
WZ_agent

Aug 8, 2009, 8:20 AM
i was going to reply, but nothing beats this post. good day to you sir.
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 9:13 AM
...he doesn't need your attention... he gets plenty in... the lounge... this guy is winning the argument for us
freephones4all

Aug 10, 2009, 11:24 PM
Stop complaining and turn the channel 🙄
Whitehores

Aug 11, 2009, 12:31 PM
freephones4all said:
Stop complaining and turn the channel 🙄

IIIIIIIIIROOOOOOOOOOONYYYYYYYYYY!
freephones4all

Aug 11, 2009, 6:44 PM
Just people blowing off some steam. You'll find the same sort of boards all over the internet. No irony. I'm just saying if it bothers you so much, why stress? Just stop reading it.
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 9:53 AM
have you ever noticed how often people misuse the word irony? or ironic?

i went to the store, and got some eggs, milk, and ironic
ATnT Nokia

Aug 6, 2009, 3:26 PM
Whitehores said:
Discussion of non-issues relating to working in the wireless industry such as b*tching about customers, stuff that happens to everyone, and acting like youre better than the people you are supposed to serve. Including retail, Agent channels, insurance companies, telesales, selling your old phone on ebay, and customer service or any other thing you can use to complain about.

hmm, nuff said...!
WZ_agent

Aug 7, 2009, 8:37 AM
"Discussion of issues relating to working in the wireless industry, including retail and customer service." ...sounds like you can complain all you want about customer service experiences
Drunk

Aug 7, 2009, 11:31 AM
Or I guess you can complain about sells reps complaining which is just stupid. I think I'm going to do the same and bitch about everyone else bitching.
WZ_agent

Aug 7, 2009, 12:16 PM
Drunk Point to you, sir +1
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 9:51 AM
i'm going to complain about how much i complain.
i really just want attention.
LOVE ME 🤭

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.