Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Carless

tmochicka24

Aug 5, 2009, 10:23 AM
I'm just careless today, I really don't care about anyones life story on why they need a free car charger...sorry your mama is in the hospital but you don't need to give me a pitty story of why you deserve a free charger...sorry your mama named you justin and your a girl...but honestly, its just one of those days and I reeeaaalllly do not care. Anyone else with me? lol
tmochicka24

Aug 5, 2009, 10:26 AM
it'd be cool if i could spell!! hahaa
ATnT Nokia

Aug 5, 2009, 11:01 AM
tmochicka24 said:
I'm just careless today, I really don't care about anyones life story on why they need a free car charger...sorry your mama is in the hospital but you don't need to give me a pitty story of why you deserve a free charger...sorry your mama named you justin and your a girl...but honestly, its just one of those days and I reeeaaalllly do not care. Anyone else with me? lol

My life sucks. Nobody likes me, my plants are dead, and my car is totaled. Will you give me a free car charger? Did I mention that my aunt Frieda is in the hospital? Please give me a free car charger...!
NEPats726420

Aug 5, 2009, 6:34 PM
your plants are dead?
ATnT Nokia

Aug 6, 2009, 10:44 PM
NEPats726420 said:
your plants are dead?

Yeah. They were peed on by BeachSlapped.
NEPats726420

Aug 7, 2009, 12:14 PM
thats BS, i would of been pissed!!
20momof3

Aug 5, 2009, 1:51 PM
My current favorite scenario is the customers who have placed accessory orders for the My Touch. Just because you pre-ordered the phone and got it already doesn't mean that the accessories are available yet.

...That's why I get paid to tell people NO.
tmochicka24

Aug 5, 2009, 1:54 PM
oh i know!!! They can order the access. online but it's not being shipped til TODAY... lol
WZ_agent

Aug 5, 2009, 6:16 PM
all that and you have no car?! bad day.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.