Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

The Shack has Arrived...

ElTriste

Aug 1, 2009, 5:29 PM
Alright all you radioshack employees, Do you agree with me that this whole new promotional campaign is designed to break us of our self awarness and have us completely assimilated into "the shack" I used "the shack" as a joke with my boys, as to where I am, and now they're using it as some promotion ๐Ÿ˜•
llama

Aug 1, 2009, 5:32 PM
Look at Micky D's...same thing...
mist668

Aug 1, 2009, 6:06 PM
? I'm lost
ElTriste

Aug 1, 2009, 6:08 PM
Do you work for radioshack? ๐Ÿคจ
mist668

Aug 1, 2009, 6:37 PM
Used to... so whats new exactly?
ElTriste

Aug 1, 2009, 9:11 PM
Some crazy marketing strategy, Refering to us as "the shack" like Coke, fedex, bk, etc...to try and freshen up the brand name. We're also getting T-mo on the 16th, so It'll be interesting to see how it pans out
AVANESS

Aug 1, 2009, 9:29 PM
Its going to pan out terribly... At least for me. You have the advantage of every sort of electronic product knowlege. And evry carrier.

The Shack has created the ultimate rep.
T-Monster

Aug 2, 2009, 12:36 PM
I would beg to differ. About 50% of the radioshack sales force are well educated about the products they carry. The other 50%, not so much. I used to work for the shack to, and along with the comission, the employees have been going down hill. I'm not trying to insult anyone on here who works for the shack, because by being here you wish to learn more about the products you carry. For others, again, not so much.
mist668

Aug 2, 2009, 12:44 PM
When I worked there I made more money on a 1 line renewal than I did selling accessories all week long. So I can understand that not so much motivational force behind some reps.
Hombre07

Aug 2, 2009, 1:36 PM
Oh I get it, like, 'diddy'.
sckoisks17

Aug 2, 2009, 9:17 AM
WE ARE THE SHACK. YOU WILL ASSIMILATE. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
mist668

Aug 2, 2009, 10:45 AM
Stock up on some extra flux capacitors

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.