Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I love stupid people.....

tmochicka24

Aug 1, 2009, 4:14 PM
So yesterday I was just minutes from getting out of this hell hole...When I get a call from a man and a woman who kept passing the phone back and forth, I had no idea who I was talking to...they wanted to order a battery for their phone, no big deal...So I'm speaking with the gentleman and he wants to pay for it with a CC, so I ask for the name on the CC, and its a females name the card, and she isn't there give me her credit card info....so flags go up...then I inform the customer he can bill to the acct...when I pull up the acct, its under the same ladies name whom he had just given me, so I explained, YET AGAIN, he would need the acct holder to verify acct..."Well she is deceased" he says...I am speechless, I have NO idea what to say...so...
(continues)
jackrabbit6179

Aug 2, 2009, 9:25 AM
Is the phone number attached to a Ouija board?
ac4321

Aug 2, 2009, 9:18 PM
This is when I note the account- *potential fraud alert, account changes and info only for account holder directly*

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.